Built by the British Government of Sarawak in the 1940's, Kuching International Airport (KIA) has since become a gateway to the state of Sarawak as well as Brunei and Sabah. KIA is located 11km south of the city of Kuching.
The airport's terminal is capable of handling 5 million passengers annually, making it the fourth busiest airport in Malaysia after KLIA, Kota Kinabalu Airport and Penang International Airport. It can also accommodate the Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 aircrafts. The airport has...
Royal Brunei starting next week is introducing new regional service under RB Link banner, in partnership with Malindo Air. RB Link will provide up...
- AirAsia ends Kuching – Shenzhen service in late-Feb 2019
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019
- Royal Brunei resumes Kuching service from late-Dec 2018
- AirAsia adds Kuching – Tawau from Dec 2018
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Kuching service in W18
- Wings Air reduces Pontianak – Kuching service from March 2018