Built by the British Government of Sarawak in the 1940's, Kuching International Airport (KIA) has since become a gateway to the state of Sarawak as well as Brunei and Sabah. KIA is located 11km south of the city of Kuching. The airport's terminal is capable of handling 5 million passengers annually, making it the fourth busiest airport in Malaysia after KLIA, Kota Kinabalu Airport and Penang International Airport. It can also accommodate the Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 aircrafts. The...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 4,772,453
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 29,362
AirAsia from late-December 2017 is expanding Kuching – Singapore service, as the airline opened bookings for new flights this week. From...
- Route rundown: ZRH-KBP, KCH-SZX, MEX-LAS
- AirAsia plans Kuching – Shenzhen Dec 2017 launch
- Scoot files Kuching schedule in W17
- Silk Air ends 2 routes in W17
- AirAsia plans Langkawi – Kuching flight from August 2017
- AirAsia plans Kuching – Pontianak June 2017 launch