Built by the British Government of Sarawak in the 1940's, Kuching International Airport (KIA) has since become a gateway to the state of Sarawak as well as Brunei and Sabah. KIA is located 11km south of the city of Kuching.
The airport's terminal is capable of handling 5 million passengers annually, making it the fourth busiest airport in Malaysia after KLIA, Kota Kinabalu Airport and Penang International Airport. It can also accommodate the Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 aircrafts. The airport has...
AirAsia at the end of February 2019 is discontinuing Kuching – Shenzhen service, currently operated by Airbus A320 aircraft. Operating 4...
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019
- Royal Brunei resumes Kuching service from late-Dec 2018
- AirAsia adds Kuching – Tawau from Dec 2018
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Kuching service in W18
- Wings Air reduces Pontianak – Kuching service from March 2018
- Wings Air launches Pontianak – Kuching from Jan 2018