KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide...
This update is based on information as of 11JUN19. Malindo Air earlier this month further revised planned schedule, which sees cancellation of...
- AirAsia X 3Q19 Sapporo service changes
- Malindo Air schedules Varanasi launch in mid-July 2019
- Malindo Air schedules Sydney launch in mid-August 2019
- Malindo Air Aug – Oct 2019 Japan service changes as of 28MAY19
- Etihad 3Q19 Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19