KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA):
has updated their profile
1 month 28 days ago
1 year 1 month ago
Air Mauritius during Northern winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce additional frequency for Mauritius – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur...
- Malaysia Airlines removes planned A350 Auckland debut in Aug 2018
- Malaysia Airlines schedules A380 Seoul service in 2Q18
- Singapore Airlines outlines 787-10 operation from April 2018
- Singapore Airlines S18 regional aircraft adjustment as of 26JAN18
- AirAsia X Kuala Lumpur – Hangzhou S18 operations
- ANA S18 international service changes as of 18JAN18