KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 14 days ago
Malaysia Airlines during mid-December 2018 plans temporary capacity increase on Kuala Lumpur – Perth route, scheduled from 14DEC18 to...
- Korean Air W18 International changes as of 06SEP18
- AirAsia X Dec 2018/Jan 2019 Australia seasonal increase
- Malaysia Airlines W18 Jeddah service changes as of 30AUG18
- Malaysia Airlines W18 Jeddah aircraft changes as of 27AUG18
- Malindo Air 1H19 Brisbane frequency changes
- Malaysia Airlines adds A380 Jeddah service in W18