KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide from both the Main Terminal and klia2.
The airport is the only one in the region to offer...
Saudia in summer 2020 season plans operational aircraft changes, as the Skyteam member schedules Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner aircraft on Jeddah...
- Malaysia Airlines Feb 2020 Osaka aircraft changes
- Malindo Air resumes Sapporo service in 1Q20
- Malaysia Airlines marks the first long haul flight between KUL and SAW
- Turkmenistan Airlines delays Malaysia resumption to Feb 2020
- Citilink adds Denpasar – Kuala Lumpur service from Nov 2019
- AirAsia W19 Hong Kong service changes
15 days 20 hours ago
3 months 29 days ago