KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide...
Uzbekistan Airways from May 2019 intends to resume service to Indonesia, previously served during winter 1995/96 season. Based on schedule listing...
- AirAsia adds Quanzhou service from May 2019
- Malindo Air proposes Sendai launch from July 2019
- Malaysia Airlines increases Denpasar service in S19
- Malindo Air schedules Adelaide mid-April 2019 launch
- Air China S19 Kuala Lumpur service changes as of 18MAR19
- A Planespotter’s Dream Come True
1 month 6 days ago