Introduction to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide from both the Main Terminal and klia2.
The airport is the only one in the region to offer...
Thirteen destinations are being dropped from British Airways’ long-haul network, with a further three routes suspended for the upcoming summer season.
- Malaysia Airports and Alibaba Announce Operation Commencement of Cainiao Aeropolis eWTP Hub, Malaysia
- More International Airlines Resume Operations At KL International Airport
- Flight Frequencies And New Routes Continue To Increase
- AirAsia Sep 2020 International operations as of 10SEP20
- KLM NW20 South East Asia / Taiwan routing revision as of 10SEP20
- KLM Nov 2020 South East Asia / Taiwan routing changes as of 09SEP20
Latest Updates from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
3 months 3 days ago
4 months 1 day ago
5 months 5 days ago