Introduction to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide from both the Main Terminal and klia2.
The airport is the only one in the region to offer...
Gulf carrier aims to “gradually” resume services with the goal of operating 45% of its pre-COVID capacity by August.
- Recovery Tracker: Malaysia sees domestic return
- Korean Air ramping up international routes
- Malindo Air adds Tawau service from July 2020
- Malaysia Airports To Gain Back Momentum In Passenger Numbers
- Airports are safe and well-prepared for the re-opening of Malaysia’s tourism and domestic flight routes
- Airports Are Well Prepared As Domestic Air Travel Resumes
Latest Updates from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
26 days 14 hours ago
1 month 25 days ago