Introduction to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Opened in 1998, KL International Airport (KLIA) is one of the region’s major aviation hubs. Located on the west coast of Peninsula Malaysia, bordering the states of Selangor and Negeri Sembilan, the airport is approximately 50 km from Malaysia’s capital city, Kuala Lumpur. A good network of highways and expressways links KLIA to the rest of Peninsula Malaysia. It was first built with a capacity of 25 mppa with two independent Runway, the Main Terminal has since been optimised to handle up to 30 mppa.
In May 2014, its second terminal, klia2, was opened just 2 km away from KLIA’s Main...
Other Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
The airline's full-year 2021 capacity will be just 15-20% of 2019 levels.
- COVID-19 Private Screening Facility Opens At KLIA In July To Provide Safe, Quick And Comfortable Arrival Experience
- Runway 1 At KLIA Fully Rehabilitated And Ready To Support The Recovery Of Flights
- KLM to offer six new winter destinations
- Southeast Asia’s First MRO Facility Capable Of Handling Full Aviation Asset Life Cycle Taking Roots In Subang Airport
- KLIA Moves Up To Be World’s Top 9 Airport In Q1 2021
- Oman Air and Egyptair sign codeshare deal
Latest Updates from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA):
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 11 days ago