Introduction to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide from both the Main Terminal and klia2.
The airport is the only one in the region to offer...
11 SEPTEMBER 2020 update: Newly launched Reciprocal Green Lane (RGL) with Singapore among factors contributing to the increase SEPANG...
- AirAsia Sep 2020 International operations as of 10SEP20
- KLM NW20 South East Asia / Taiwan routing revision as of 10SEP20
- KLM Nov 2020 South East Asia / Taiwan routing changes as of 09SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- EVA Air 25OCT20 - 30NOV20 Preliminary inventory adjustment
- US-Bangla Airlines resumes Malaysia service from mid-August 2020
Latest Updates from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
8 days 21 hours ago
1 month 12 days ago
1 month 29 days ago
3 months 9 days ago