KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide...
Malaysia Airlines in late-October 2019 is discontinuing Kuala Lumpur – Chongqing service, where it scheduled last flight on 25OCT19 (KUL...
- Malindo Air adds Da Nang from Nov 2019
- AirAsia X increases Busan service from Nov 2019
- Malaysia Airlines increases Beijing service from Jan 2020
- British Airways / Malaysia Airlines begins codeshare partnership from Oct 2019
- Condor discontinues Kuala Lumpur service in Jan 2020
- Malindo Air NW19 Sydney aircraft changes as of 04OCT19
2 months 2 days ago