KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA):
has updated their profile
6 months 25 days ago
1 year 6 months ago
Malaysia Airlines in last week’s schedule update extended Airbus A380 operational schedule to late-October 2018. For the month of September...
- Malaysia Airlines adds A350 Sydney service in Sep/Oct 2018
- Malaysia Airlines increases Chongqing from July 2018
- Air China W18 Kuala Lumpur service changes
- AirAsia X schedules Melbourne Avalon launch in Dec 2018
- Malindo Air adds scheduled Labuan flights from Aug 2018
- Malindo Air schedules additional charter routes to China in July 2018