KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow
and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120 destinations worldwide...
Saudia this week filed international service changes for winter 2019/20 season. Planned changes as of 21AUG19 as follow. Jeddah –...
- Saudia outlines 787-10 schedules in Oct 2019
- Indonesia AirAsia expands Malaysia network in 4Q19
- AirAsia X plans Tokyo Narita service resumption in late-Nov 2019
- KL International Airport Celebrates 21 Years As Malaysia’s Leading Gateway
- Saudia temporary files Boeing 787-10 service in S20
- Malaysia Airlines NW19 Auckland service changes
8 days 11 hours ago