KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
1 month 8 hours ago
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA):
has updated their profile
1 month 1 day ago
Ethiopian Airlines in this week’s schedule update adjusted operational frequency for Addis Ababa – Singapore – Kuala Lumpur...
- AirAsia X ends Auckland service in Feb 2019
- KL International Airport continues to position Malaysia as a preferred global hub by welcoming Condor airlines from Germany
- Malaysia Airports facilitates thought leadership within the aviation industry by hosing a gathering of international aviation experts to share best practices
- AirAsia X adds Taipei – Osaka service from late-Jan 2019
- Etihad adds 787 Kuala Lumpur service from late-Dec 2018
- Indonesia AirAsia adds Banda Aceh – Kuala Lumpur route from Dec 2018