KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
11 months 5 days ago
Condor Airlines in Northern winter 2018/19 season is expanding its network to South East Asia, with new Frankfurt – Kuala Lumpur...
- Malindo Air W17 Christmas Islands operation overview
- Malaysia Airlines S18 international changes as of 12DEC17
- Malaysia Airlines S18 service changes as of 08DEC17
- Bassaka Air plans Kuala Lumpur 1Q18 launch
- AirAsia X Australia frequency changes in 1Q18
- Air China S18 International changes as of 30NOV17