KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
4 days 12 hours ago
1 month 27 days ago
SEPANG - KL International Airport (KUL) continues to enhance connectivity and position Malaysia as a preferred global hub by welcoming IndiGo,...
- AirAsia X plans Fukuoka launch from late-Feb 2019
- AirAsia increases Maldives service from January 2019
- Air China S19 international service changes as of 28NOV18
- Malaysia Airlines 1Q19 Shanghai aircraft changes
- AirAsia increases Kuala Lumpur – Krabi flight from Jan 2019
- Malindo Air proposing Sapporo launch in Jan 2019