Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort....
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,573,461
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 24,768
Malindo Air next week is adding Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin service, with 3 weekly flights scheduled from 17JAN19. Initially service operated...
- Malaysia Airlines S19 Kota Kinabalu – Tokyo changes as of 27DEC18
- AirAsia schedules new domestic routes from Kota Kinabalu in Jan 2019
- Scoot / Silk Air 2019 network adjustment as of 30NOV18
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Chongqing service from Jan 2019
- AirAsia adds Kota Kinabalu – Bandar Seri Begawan route from Jan 2019
- Jeju Air adds new Muan – SE Asia routes from Dec 2018