Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort....
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,573,461
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 24,768
AirAsia yesterday announced (07NOV18) expanded service to Brunei, with the offering of Kota Kinabalu – Bandar Seri Begawan route. From...
- Jeju Air adds new Muan – SE Asia routes from Dec 2018
- AirAsia adds Kota Kinabalu – Kunming from late-Nov 2018
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Wuhan from late-Oct 2018
- Xiamen Airlines schedules new SE Asia service in W18
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Kuching service in W18
- AirAsia doubles Kota Kinabalu – Shenzhen flights in W18