Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort.
Royal Brunei starting next week is introducing new regional service under RB Link banner, in partnership with Malindo Air. RB Link will provide up...
- Air Busan schedules Kota Kinabalu service from May 2019
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin from mid-Jan 2019
- Malaysia Airlines S19 Kota Kinabalu – Tokyo changes as of 27DEC18
- AirAsia schedules new domestic routes from Kota Kinabalu in Jan 2019
- Scoot / Silk Air 2019 network adjustment as of 30NOV18
- Malindo Air adds Kota Kinabalu – Chongqing service from Jan 2019