Introduction to Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort.
Kota Kinabalu International Airport plans to be regional Eastern hub and develop its direct domestic...
Other Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
The carrier plans to serve an initial three domestic destinations from Kuala Lumpur.
- AirAsia Sees Malaysia’s Reopening As Key Milestone In Recovery
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Malaysia Airlines Resumes Two Domestic Routes, Plans Firefly Relaunch
- Malaysia Airports All Geared Up For Air Travel Recovery
- KOTA KINABALU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CONTINUES TO REGISTER DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH IN INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER TRAFFIC MOVEMENTS
- Malindo Jet Lands in Kuala Lumpur
Kota Kinabalu International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Kota Kinabalu International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Kota Kinabalu International Airport
2 years 2 months ago