Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort.
Kota Kinabalu International Airport plans to be regional Eastern hub and develop its direct domestic...
AirAsia in winter 2019/20 season is adjusting service to Hong Kong, as the airline modifies operational frequency for flights from Kota Kinabalu...
- Air Busan revises 4Q19 International routes launch
- Jin Air W19 network changes as of 03OCT19
- Air Busan W19 International network additions
- Thai AirAsia discontinues Bangkok – Kota Kinabalu service in late-Oct 2019
- Royal Brunei begins RB Link operation from late-July 2019
- Air Busan schedules Kota Kinabalu service from May 2019