Introduction to Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort.
Kota Kinabalu International Airport plans to be regional Eastern hub and develop its direct domestic...
Malaysia Airlines last week filed additional changes to its International operation for Northern winter 2020/21 season. Latest adjustment as of...
- Eastar Jet Feb/Mar 2020 Asia / Domestic service adjustment as of 11FEB20
- Loong Air adds Xi’An – Kota Kinabalu service from late-Jan 2020
- AirAsia adds Kota Kinabalu – Bangkok route from Jan 2020
- PAL Express adds new regional routes in late-March 2020
- AirAsia W19 Hong Kong service changes
- Air Busan revises 4Q19 International routes launch