Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort....
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,573,461
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 24,768
Malindo Airways this month is introducing 4 additional charter routes from Kota Kinabalu, including service to Guangzhou, Tianjin, Guiyang and...
- Malaysia Airlines S18 international changes as of 12DEC17
- Batik Air adds Kota Kinabalu service from Dec 2017
- Xiamen Airlines plans Beijing – Kota Kinabalu from Jan 2018
- Malaysia Airlines plans A350 Kota Kinabalu service from Dec 2017
- Cathay Dragon ends Kota Kinabalu service in Jan 2018
- Malaysia Airlines W17 Kota Kinabalu – Taipei service changes