Introduction to Langkawi International Airport
Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event.
To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of handling B747 aircraft.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and...
Qatar Airways on Monday (16DEC19) filed service expansion for summer 2020 season, including service addition to Thira (Santorini), as well as...
- Malaysia Airlines schedules one-time A330 Langkawi service in Jan 2020
- Qatar Airways Touches Down For The First Time In Langkawi, Malaysia
- Malindo Air adds Langkawi – Nanjing charters in July 2019
- Qatar Airways adds Langkawi service from October 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Malindo Air plans Langkawi – Phuket launch in late-March 2019
Latest Updates from Langkawi International Airport
5 months 7 days ago