Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event. To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2,336,177
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 647
Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports shortlisted in two categories of the Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards.
- Malindo Air plans Langkawi – Phuket launch in late-March 2019
- Malindo Air adds new Malacca routes from March 2019
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019
- TUI Airways UK schedules new South East Asia routes in W18
- Malindo Air adds new Langkawi – China routes from May 2018
2 years 2 months ago