Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event.
To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of handling B747...
Malindo Air during the month of July 2019 scheduled new charter route to China, with service offering on Langkawi – Nanjing route. From...
- Qatar Airways adds Langkawi service from October 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Malindo Air plans Langkawi – Phuket launch in late-March 2019
- Malindo Air adds new Malacca routes from March 2019
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019
2 years 6 months ago