Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event. To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2,336,177
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 647
1 year 6 months ago
Malindo Air this month introduces additional routes to China, departing from Langkawi. Boeing 737-800 aircraft is scheduled to operate service to...
- Scoot replaces Silk Air Langkawi flights from April 2018
- AirAsia increases Langkawi – Singapore flights from Aug 2017
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Malindo Air adds Langkawi – Chengdu charters in June/July 2017
- Malindo Air outlines Boeing 737MAX 8 2Q17 operations
- China Southern schedules Langkawi July 2017 launch