Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event.
To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of handling B747...
Qatar Airways last week opened reservation for its planned service to Langkawi , announced earlier this year. The oneWorld carrier will initially...
- Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Malindo Air plans Langkawi – Phuket launch in late-March 2019
- Malindo Air adds new Malacca routes from March 2019
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards
- Malindo Air schedules additional China charters in Jan 2019
- TUI Airways UK schedules new South East Asia routes in W18
2 years 4 months ago