Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event. To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2,336,177
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 647
2 years 8 days ago
Malindo Air in the second-half of January 2019 plans to introduce additional scheduled charter service to China, including Haikou and Chongqing....
- TUI Airways UK schedules new South East Asia routes in W18
- Malindo Air adds new Langkawi – China routes from May 2018
- Scoot replaces Silk Air Langkawi flights from April 2018
- AirAsia increases Langkawi – Singapore flights from Aug 2017
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Malindo Air adds Langkawi – Chengdu charters in June/July 2017