Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event. To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2,336,177
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 647
1 year 1 month ago
Scoot from April 2018 is increasing Singapore – Langkawi operations, as the airline takes over existing Silk Air operating service. Silk...
- AirAsia increases Langkawi – Singapore flights from Aug 2017
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Malindo Air adds Langkawi – Chengdu charters in June/July 2017
- Malindo Air outlines Boeing 737MAX 8 2Q17 operations
- China Southern schedules Langkawi July 2017 launch
- AirAsia plans Langkawi – Kuching flight from August 2017