Introduction to Langkawi International Airport
Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event.
To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of handling B747 aircraft.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and...
Other Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
Flydubai will add two destinations in Malaysia to its network from February.
- Malaysian Startup MYAirline Unveils Launch Network
- KLIA And LIA Are Among World’s Best Airports For Year 2021
- AirAsia Sees Malaysia’s Reopening As Key Milestone In Recovery
- AirAsia: Passenger Demand In Southeast Asia Rebounding
- Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways Deepen Cooperation
- AirAsia increasingly optimistic about Q4 domestic traffic recovery
Langkawi International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Langkawi International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Langkawi International Airport
1 year 8 months ago
2 years 3 months ago