Introduction to Langkawi International Airport
Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event.
To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of handling B747 aircraft.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and...
Other Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
The global Airport Service Quality (ASQ) survey by Airports Council International (ACI) has named KL International Airport (KLIA) and Langkawi...
- AirAsia Sees Malaysia’s Reopening As Key Milestone In Recovery
- AirAsia: Passenger Demand In Southeast Asia Rebounding
- Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways Deepen Cooperation
- AirAsia increasingly optimistic about Q4 domestic traffic recovery
- KLIA & Langkawi International Airport Are World’s No.1 For Q2 2021
- AirAsia 4Q20 Malaysia domestic network additions
Latest Updates from Langkawi International Airport
6 months 3 days ago
1 year 1 month ago