Langkawi International Airport is located at Padang Matsirat, about 25 minutes from Kuah Town. It is the venue of the Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition, which is an international aviation industry and aero performance event.
To cater to the increasing demand of tourist and business travellers, the airport has extended its terminal to accommodate a maximum of 2.5 million passengers annually and 1,000 passengers during peak hours. The airport's runway is capable of handling B747 aircraft.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and...
Malaysia Airlines in late-January 2020 schedules one-time Airbus A330-200 service on Kuala Lumpur – Langkawi route, replacing Boeing...
- Qatar Airways Touches Down For The First Time In Langkawi, Malaysia
- Malindo Air adds Langkawi – Nanjing charters in July 2019
- Qatar Airways adds Langkawi service from October 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- Malindo Air plans Langkawi – Phuket launch in late-March 2019
- Malindo Air adds new Malacca routes from March 2019
17 days 23 hours ago
2 years 10 months ago