Introduction to Kuching International Airport
Built by the British Government of Sarawak in the 1940's, Kuching International Airport (KIA) has since become a gateway to the state of Sarawak as well as Brunei and Sabah. KIA is located 11km south of the city of Kuching.
The airport's terminal is capable of handling 5 million passengers annually, making it the fourth busiest airport in Malaysia after KLIA, Kota Kinabalu Airport and Penang International Airport. It can also accommodate the Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 aircrafts. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger...
AirAsia in November and December 2020 plans to add various domestic routes, including selected service resumptions. Planned network additions as...
- AirAsia resumes Kuching – Langkawi service from mid-Nov 2020
- Malaysia Airlines NW20 International changes as of 14AUG20
- Recovery Tracker: Malaysia sees domestic return
- AirAsia discontinues selected service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Royal Brunei begins RB Link operation from late-July 2019
- AirAsia ends Kuching – Shenzhen service in late-Feb 2019
Latest Updates from Kuching International Airport
Kuching International Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 1 day ago