Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and comfort. The airport is consistently being upgraded to accommodate with the increasing traffic of...
AirAsia from March 2020 is adding new route to China from Penang, which sees the airline operates Penang – Chengdu flight. From 08MAR20,...
- Starlux gets Taiwan AOC, set to launch Jan. 23
- Qatar Airways S20 network expansions
- Starlux Airlines outlines operational schedules in 1Q20
- Shenzhen Airlines schedules new international routes from Shenzhen in Dec 2019
- AirAsia Penang – Jakarta NW19 service changes
- Qingdao Airlines plans new international routes in 4Q19