Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,258,756
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 130,392
China Airlines from June 2018 is increasing Taipei Taoyuan – Penang service, where the airline plans to introduce 7 th weekly service....
- AirAsia increases Penang network from July 2018
- EVA Air Cargo expands Boeing 777 Freighter network in Aug 2018
- [Update 2] Qatar Airways W18 aircraft changes
- Malindo Air adds new Indonesia service from March 2018
- Firefly increases Phuket service from March 2018
- Qatar Airways boosts Penang service from July 2018