Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and comfort. The airport is consistently being upgraded to accommodate with the increasing traffic of...
Shenzhen Airlines in December 2019 is adding 2 international routes from Shenzhen, including service to Jeju and Penang, on board Boeing 737-800...
- AirAsia Penang – Jakarta NW19 service changes
- Qingdao Airlines plans new international routes in 4Q19
- AirAsia discontinues selected service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Batik Air schedules Penang service from late-May 2019
- Firefly adds Penang – Kuantan service from April 2019
- AirAsia adds Penang – Melaka service from June 2019