Introduction to Penang International Airport
Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and comfort. The airport is consistently being upgraded to accommodate with the increasing traffic of...
Juneyao Airlines in recent schedule update removed planned new service to Malaysia, as the airline postpones planned Shanghai Pu Dong –...
- Juneyao Airlines adds Penang service from late-March 2020
- Emirates adds Penang service from April 2020
- AirAsia adds Penang – Chengdu service in March 2020
- Starlux gets Taiwan AOC, set to launch Jan. 23
- Qatar Airways S20 network expansions
- Starlux Airlines outlines operational schedules in 1Q20