Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and comfort. The...
Batik Air from late-May 2019 scheduled new route to Malaysia, as the airline schedules Jakarta – Penang route. Based on schedule listing,...
- Firefly adds Penang – Kuantan service from April 2019
- AirAsia adds Penang – Melaka service from June 2019
- Shenzhen Airlines plans Penang launch in March 2019
- Malindo Air adds the 'green city' as Malaysia - China capacity grows
- Malindo Air adds Nanning service from August 2018
- China Airlines Penang service changes from June 2018