Introduction to Penang International Airport
Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and comfort. The airport is consistently being upgraded to accommodate with the increasing traffic of...
Other Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
LAX will be a new point at which SIA passengers can gain access to United’s US network.
- AirAsia Sees Malaysia’s Reopening As Key Milestone In Recovery
- Jetstar Asia Adds More Quarantine-Free Routes
- Vaccinated Travel Lanes Sprout Up Across Southeast Asia
- Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways Deepen Cooperation
- Malaysia Airlines Resumes Two Domestic Routes, Plans Firefly Relaunch
- AirAsia 4Q20 Malaysia domestic network additions