Introduction to Penang International Airport
Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people.
The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and comfort. The airport is consistently being upgraded to accommodate with the increasing traffic of...
Other Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
AirAsia in November and December 2020 plans to add various domestic routes, including selected service resumptions. Planned network additions as...
- Silk Air resumes Penang service from late-Oct 2020
- Juneyao Airlines postpones planned Penang launch in late-March 2020
- Juneyao Airlines adds Penang service from late-March 2020
- Emirates adds Penang service from April 2020
- AirAsia adds Penang – Chengdu service in March 2020
- Starlux gets Taiwan AOC, set to launch Jan. 23