Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,258,756
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 130,392
AirAsia from July 2018 is adding 2 new international routes from Penang, including service to Hanoi and Phuket. Reservation is now available on...
- EVA Air Cargo expands Boeing 777 Freighter network in Aug 2018
- [Update 2] Qatar Airways W18 aircraft changes
- Malindo Air adds new Indonesia service from March 2018
- Firefly increases Phuket service from March 2018
- Qatar Airways boosts Penang service from July 2018
- Malindo Air plans Hat Yai December 2017 launch