Malaysia Airports is the primary operate and manager of Malaysia’s airports since its inception on 1 November 1992. Over the years, some of these airports have been recognised as premier gateways to Asia, even receiving various international accolades and awards. This is a reflection of Malaysia Airports’ vision of being a “World Class Airport Business” and its mission to serve as an engine of growth for Malaysia and Asia. Malaysia Airports’ contributions to...
Qatar Airways yesterday opened reservation for its new destination in Malaysia, previously not announced by the oneWorld member. From 06FEB18,...
- Cathay Dragon ends Kota Kinabalu service in Jan 2018
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17
- Malaysia Airlines NW17 Auckland schedule changes
- AirAsia adds Johor Bahru – Kolkata from Nov 2017
- Malaysia Airlines W17 Denpasar service changes
- Thai Smile Kota Kinabalu service changes from Sep 2017