Introduction to Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Malaysia Airports has come a long way since its incorporation in 1992 when it was corporatised as Malaysia Airports Berhad from its previous standing as a state-run airport operator. In 1999, Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad was incorporated as a public limited company and listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange (Bursa Malaysia), becoming the first Asian airport operator to go public and only the sixth in the world to do so.
Today, Malaysia Airports is one of the largest airport operator groups in the world—in terms of number of passengers handled—managing 39 airports across...
Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
Over 1,500 votes have resulted in thirty organisations and ten individuals being recognised in this year’s edition of the Routes World Awards. In...
- Malaysia Airports Achieves New Recovery Milestone With Over 10 Million Passengers Movements In June 2023
- New Airport In Kuantan, Malaysia, Expected To Break Ground In 2024
- Malaysian Carriers Cleared To Launch New US Routes
- Malaysia Airports Group Well-Positioned For 2022
- Recovery Tracker: Malaysia sees domestic return
- Last chance to have your say in Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards