Introduction to Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Malaysia Airports is the primary operate and manager of Malaysia’s airports since its inception on 1 November 1992. Over the years, some of these airports have been recognised as premier gateways to Asia, even receiving various international accolades and awards. This is a reflection of Malaysia Airports’ vision of being a “World Class Airport Business” and its mission to serve as an engine of growth for Malaysia and Asia.
Malaysia Airports’ contributions to the aviation industry were acknowledged when it received the prestigious Edge Award for Best Airport from IATA, in...
Charting the resurgence of air transport in markets around the word, Routes looks at the easing of travel restrictions in Malaysia.
- Last chance to have your say in Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards
- Qatar Airways plans Penang launch in Feb 2018
- Cathay Dragon ends Kota Kinabalu service in Jan 2018
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17
- Malaysia Airlines NW17 Auckland schedule changes
- AirAsia adds Johor Bahru – Kolkata from Nov 2017