Introduction to Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Malaysia Airports has come a long way since its incorporation in 1992 when it was corporatised as Malaysia Airports Berhad from its previous standing as a state-run airport operator. In 1999, Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad was incorporated as a public limited company and listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange (Bursa Malaysia), becoming the first Asian airport operator to go public and only the sixth in the world to do so.
Today, Malaysia Airports is one of the largest airport operator groups in the world—in terms of number of passengers handled—managing 39 airports across...
Organisations Within Malaysia Airports
Charting the resurgence of air transport in markets around the word, Routes looks at the easing of travel restrictions in Malaysia.
- Last chance to have your say in Routes Asia 2019 Marketing Awards
- Qatar Airways plans Penang launch in Feb 2018
- Cathay Dragon ends Kota Kinabalu service in Jan 2018
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17
- Malaysia Airlines NW17 Auckland schedule changes
- AirAsia adds Johor Bahru – Kolkata from Nov 2017
Latest Updates from Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
3 months 20 days ago