Changi Airport Group manages Singapore Changi Airport – the world's most awarded airport with more than 460 accolades under its belt. Changi boasts superior connectivity to over 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide. It is the world’s sixth busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic and among the the world's top ten in terms of international cargo. Apart from serving as a key gateway to the vibrant Southeast Asia and Australasia regions,...
Brussels Airport took the top prize at the ceremony in Guangzhou, China.
- Jet Airways 737 MAX 8 W18 International operations as of 17SEP18
- Etihad W18 Singapore aircraft changes
- Norwegian ends London – Singapore link in Jan 2019
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 06SEP18
- Singapore Airlines adds 2-class A350 Adelaide service from Dec 2018
- Korean Air W18 International changes as of 06SEP18