Changi Airport Group manages Singapore Changi Airport – the world's most awarded airport with more than 460 accolades under its belt. Changi boasts superior connectivity to over 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide. It is the world’s sixth busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic and among the the world's top ten in terms of international cargo. Apart from serving as a key gateway to the vibrant Southeast Asia and Australasia regions,...
Scoot starting later this month is increasing Singapore – Surabaya service, as the airline scheduled 10 weekly flights from 25NOV18. This...
- Ethiopian Airlines 1H19 Singapore / Kuala Lumpur frequency changes
- Air India W18 Singapore aircraft changes
- Air China increases Beijing – Singapore flights in 1Q19
- Jet Airways expands International service in Dec 2018
- Jetstar Asia increases Darwin service in NW18
- Singapore Airlines opens Seattle reservations for Sep 2019 launch