Changi Airport Group manages Singapore Changi Airport – the world's most awarded airport with more than 460 accolades under its belt. Changi boasts superior connectivity to over 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide. It is the world’s sixth busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic and among the the world's top ten in terms of international cargo.
Apart from serving as a key gateway to the vibrant Southeast Asia and Australasia regions, Changi’s growth will...
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- Singapore Airlines Group S20 network adjustment as of 21AUG19
- Singapore Airlines Wellington aircraft changes from Nov 2019
- Lao Airlines expands Silk Air codeshare from July 2019
- Drukair files East Timor schedule from Jan 2020
- Delta closes Tokyo – Singapore reservations from late-Sep 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Singapore service from June 2020