Introduction to Changi Airport Group
Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd (CAG) (www.changiairportgroup.com) was formed on 16 June 2009 and the corporatisation of Singapore Changi Airport (IATA: SIN, ICAO: WSSS) followed on 1 July 2009. As the company managing Changi Airport, CAG undertakes key functions focusing on airport operations and management, air hub development, commercial activities and airport emergency services. CAG also manages Seletar Airport (IATA: XSP, ICAO: WSSL) and through its subsidiary Changi Airports International, invests in and manages foreign airports.
As one of Asia’s most...
The Terminal 2 revamp increases Changi Airport's total annual capacity to 90 million travelers.
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- PRESS RELEASE: Singapore Changi Airport named Overall Winner of the Routes Asia Awards
- Routes Asia 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
- Ethiopian Airlines To Add Atlanta Route, Eyes Delta Codeshare
- Ethiopian Schedules Copenhagen Return After Two Decades, Plans Singapore Resumption
- China Southern Schedules Six International Route Launches