Changi Airport Group manages Singapore Changi Airport – the world's most awarded airport with more than 460 accolades under its belt. Changi boasts superior connectivity to over 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide. It is the world’s sixth busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic and among the the world's top ten in terms of international cargo. Apart from serving as a key gateway to the vibrant Southeast Asia and Australasia regions,...
Cathay Pacific today (21MAY18) filed additional update on planned A350-1000XWB operation, which now sees inaugural service moving forward to...
- Correction: Singapore Airlines NS19 Perth preliminary service changes
- Singapore Airlines NS19 Perth preliminary service changes
- Scoot assumes Silk Air Pekanbaru service from June 2018
- Singapore Airlines adds A350 Christchurch service from Jan 2019
- China Southern resumes Shenzhen – Singapore from July 2018
- Jetstar Melbourne – Asia June/July 2018 service increases