Changi Airport Group manages Singapore Changi Airport – the world's most awarded airport with more than 460 accolades under its belt. Changi boasts superior connectivity to over 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide. It is the world’s sixth busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic and among the the world's top ten in terms of international cargo.
Apart from serving as a key gateway to the vibrant Southeast Asia and Australasia regions, Changi’s growth will also be fuelled by the continuously increasingly attractiveness of Singapore as a business...
Singapore Changi Airport reports dramatic drops in passenger numbers.
- Qantas ramps up COVID-19 measures
- Colombo to be Jetstar Asia’s 25th destination
- Aeroflot returns to Singapore, confirms Haneda switch
- Shortlists revealed for the Routes Asia 2020 Awards
- Qantas NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 12MAR20
- Air China begins Shanghai – Singapore service from mid-March 2020