Changi Airport Group manages Singapore Changi Airport – the world's most awarded airport with more than 460 accolades under its belt. Changi boasts superior connectivity to over 300 cities in 70 countries and territories worldwide. It is the world’s sixth busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic and among the the world's top ten in terms of international cargo.
Apart from serving as a key gateway to the vibrant Southeast Asia and Australasia regions, Changi’s growth will...
Jetstar Asia from late-November 2019 plans to operate Singapore – Hefei service, reflected in last week’s schedule update. From...
- Go Air adds Singapore service from late-Oct 2019
- Urumqi Air increases Singapore flights from late-Oct 2019
- Singapore Airlines expands Seattle service in S20
- Singapore Airlines NS20 777-200ER/-300 Preliminary operations
- Route rundown: RIX-MAN, WAW-SFO, BLR-SIN
- Vistara W19 Singapore aircraft changes