The Trondheim region offers an exciting blend of gastronomy, scenery and science.
Trondheim, which anchors the mid-Norway region, is bustling in business activity and cultural attractions. A vibrant city, with 45,000 students at its universities and research institutions. Since the GSM mobile phone standard was invented here several decades ago, Trondheim has been the spark for Norway’s knowledge economy.
The Trondheim region has over 750 technology companies, generating 12,500 jobs...
airBaltic in summer 2020 season plans to add 4 routes to Europe and Central Asia, including 3 service resumptions. Following service opened for...
- Norwegian expands Norway network in W19
- Welcome to Trondheim, Finnair!
- Finnair adds Trondheim service from June 2019
- Finnair opens direct route from Trondheim
- Norwegian expands seasonal Corvera service in S19
- TUI Nordic schedules new limited-time Krabi / Phuket routes in W18
has updated their profile
6 months 16 days ago