Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 3.4 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 65% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Transat, Jet Blue and United Airlines.
- Number of Serving Airlines: 52
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
9 days 54 minutes ago
Punta Cana International Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 23 days ago
Airports Council International Ranks Punta Cana International Airport 1st in Best Airport by Size and Region in the 5 to 15 million passengers In...
- Avianca extends A330-300 schedule into 2H18
- Eurowings W18 long-haul changes as of 11APR18
- Avianca adds A330 service to Punta Cana in 1H18
- Según el Consejo Internacional de Aeropuertos y por segundo año consecutivo Aeropuerto Internacional: Mejor en la región del Caribe y Latinoamérica
- Wingo expands flight offering in NS18
- Condor further expands long-haul service in W18