Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 3.4 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 65% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Transat, Jet Blue and United Airlines.
- Number of Serving Airlines: 52
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
2 months 3 days ago
Punta Cana International Airport:
has updated their profile
4 months 18 days ago
Airlineroute on 19JUN18 reported changes to Air Canada's Sun Destinations service for winter 2018/19 season. A number of listing for Montreal...
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- AeroMexico adds new regional routes in Nov 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas plans Cordoba – Punta Cana from late-August 2018
- ACI World announces the world's top airports for customer experience in 2017
- Avianca extends A330-300 schedule into 2H18
- Eurowings W18 long-haul changes as of 11APR18