Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 3.4 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 65% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Transat, Jet Blue and United Airlines.
- Number of Serving Airlines: 52
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
4 months 5 days ago
Punta Cana International Airport:
has updated their profile
6 months 20 days ago
Frontier Airlines in winter 2018/19 season is introducing additional international routes, including selected routes previously not covered on...
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Frontier Airlines adds Cincinnati – Punta Cana from January 2019
- Frontier adds new international routes from Raleigh in Nov 2018
- Correction: Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- AeroMexico adds new regional routes in Nov 2018