Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 7.6 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 67% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and South America,...
Delta Air Lines in winter 2019/20 season plans to offer additional 3 routes from Boston, including service to The Caribbean. Planned network...
- XL Airways France outlines leased Hi-Fly A330 operation in S19
- Punta Cana hopes for "big response" from US airlines
- Finnair adds Punta Cana service from Dec 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- Southwest schedules new international routes in June 2019
- Air Caraïbes Sep/Oct 2019 Punta Cana aircraft changes