Introduction to Punta Cana International Airport
Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 7.8 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 67% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and South America, Europe, and the United States.
The new leisure carrier will launch its network on July 24.
- Spirit bolsters position at Orlando International
- Airline in Focus: Avianca
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- American Airlines to add 14 routes from Austin in the fall
- Route Analysis: Zurich-Puerto Plata
- Spain's World2Fly poised to launch in June after securing AOC
Latest Updates from Punta Cana International Airport
8 months 19 days ago
1 year 1 month ago