Introduction to Punta Cana International Airport
Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 7.8 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 67% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and South America, Europe, and the United States.
Santo Domingo will become the fourth destination in the Dominican Republic served from Toronto by Air Canada.
- Southwest targets Austin-Bergstrom with nine new routes
- American invests in GOL as it deepens codeshare partnership
- Route Analysis: Moscow-Punta Cana
- Air Canada Rouge resumes service
- Sunwing returns to Ottawa, expands from Toronto and Montreal
- Air Transat begins network revamp on relaunch
Latest Updates from Punta Cana International Airport
11 months 19 days ago