Introduction to Punta Cana International Airport
Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 7.8 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 67% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and South America, Europe, and the United States.
The Star Alliance member’s new Eurowings Discover brand is set to go head-to-head with Condor on two more long-haul leisure routes from Frankfurt.
- Air Transat drops Toronto flying until May
- Frontier Airlines adds domestic services to Florida
- Frontier to launch 19 new routes
- Jetstar and Sunwing resume services, Porter and Norwegian experience setbacks
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Punta Cana International Airport quickens immigration process
Latest Updates from Punta Cana International Airport
5 months 15 days ago
10 months 24 days ago
Punta Cana International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago