Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 7.6 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 67% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and South America,...
TUI Airways UK during winter 2019/20 season (November 2019 – April 2020) plans to increase capacity on selected long-haul routes, where...
- WestJet schedules new Sun Destinations service in W19
- Air Canada rouge adds Sun Destinations from Quebec City in W19
- Sun Country adds Providence – Punta Cana service from Nov 2019
- Delta expands Boston network from late-Dec 2019
- XL Airways France outlines leased Hi-Fly A330 operation in S19
- Punta Cana hopes for "big response" from US airlines