Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 7.6 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 67% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Sumwing, Copa Airlines and United Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 53
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
Punta Cana International Airport is hoping to launch its US pre-clearance facility in November this year.
- Finnair adds Punta Cana service from Dec 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- Southwest schedules new international routes in June 2019
- Air Caraïbes Sep/Oct 2019 Punta Cana aircraft changes
- Frontier Airlines further expands international network in W18
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019