Introduction to Punta Cana International Airport
Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 7.8 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 67% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and South America, Europe, and the United States.
Aerolineas Argentinas during the month of February 2020 is adjusting operational routing for Buenos Aires Ezeiza – (Resistencia) –...
- TUIfly outlines Boeing 787 Dusseldorf Long-Haul network in W20
- Air Europa NW20 Long-Haul service changes as of 24JAN20
- Air Europa NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 24JAN20
- Sky Airline Peru adds Punta Cana service from April 2020
- Avianca NS20 International service changes as of 20JAN20
- interCaribbean adds Beef Island – Punta Cana service from Jan 2020