Face-to-face meetings form the core of all Routes events, presenting airlines, airports and tourism authorities with an unrivalled platform to negotiate business opportunities.
More than 4,000 meetings will take place at Routes Europe 2024. Decision-makers from the region's airlines, airports and destinations will come together to discuss new and existing air services across the European region. In the last three years, over 1,900 new air services across the region have been connected to meetings at Routes events. With more than 40 available meeting slots, the event will deliver an efficient platform for the route development community to rebuild regional air connectivity.
How to request pre-scheduled meetings at Routes Europe
Register for Routes Europe 2024
If you are an airport or destination, selection the meetings package option when you register for Routes Europe. Once your registration has been processed, you will be contacted by our dedicated registration team with your Personal Registration Code (PRC).
Scheduling opens: Date TBA
When scheduling opens you will be able to access the meeting request site to start requesting your face-to-face meetings.
Request your face-to-face meetings
You will be able to amend your meeting requests at any time up until scheduling closes.
Scheduling closes: Date TBA
Scheduling will close and we will create your final diary ahead of Routes Europe.
On-site Meeting System opens: Date TBA
You'll be able to access our On-site Meeting System via the Routes app and request any meetings not already secured.
Scheduling support on-site
If you would require any additional support regarding your meetings on-site, please visit the Information Zone.
How to use the On-site Meeting System
Providing real-time updates and around clock functionality, the On-site Meeting System ensures you can pack even more into your diary at Routes Europe.
- Log in at routesonline.com via the Routes app or at one of the dedicated On-site Meeting Stations around the event, indicated on the event floorplan.
- All you will need is your Personal Registration Code (PRC) and your surname as it appears on your delegate badge.
Request your meetings
- Select the delegates from your own company.
- Choose the location where you would like the meeting to take place (B).
- Select the company that you wish to meet and the meeting slots in which you are available.
- Press the ‘Request Meeting’ button (C). You will receive a notification as soon as you receive a reply.
Reply to requests
- To reply to a meeting request, use the ‘Requests In’ tab (D) to view your notifications.
- Click on the relevant request, review and click Accept,
Decline, or Reply (E) to suggest alternative times, location etc.
- Once you have accepted the meeting, your diary will be automatically updated
For further information about scheduling your face-to-face meetings, please contact our scheduling team.