Transavia France has updated planned new operation from Paris Orly, which has been reflected in the OAG and the airline’s website. Planned new routes from Paris Orly in Summer 2014 season as follow.
eff 10APR14 Paris Orly – Tel Aviv 3 weekly
eff 12APR14 Paris Orly – Athens 6 weekly (Service operates 6 weekly during following: 09JUL14 – 01SEP14)
eff 12APR14 Paris Orly – Faro 3 weekly
* eff 12APR14 Paris Orly – Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen 4 weekly
* eff 12APR14 Paris Orly – Malaga 4 weekly (Service operates 5 weekly during following: 12APR14 – 18APR14, 16MAY14 – 20JUN14, 13SEP14 – 25OCT14)
* eff 13APR14 Paris Orly – Pisa 5 weekly (Previously reported as 4 weekly)
* eff 13APR14 Paris Orly – Prague 5 weekly
* eff 15APR14 Paris Orly – Budapest 2 weekly (3 weekly from 18MAY14)
eff 03JUL14 Paris Orly – Casablanca 4 weekly
eff 04JUL14 Paris Orly – Barcelona 6 weekly
Routes marked with * represents this has been reported on 13JAN14.
Planned 10 weekly Paris Orly – Rome operation, due 12APR14, is now cancelled. Despite earlier report by French newspaper “La Tribune”, claims Transavia will receive few AIRFRANCE A320 aircraft to support these new service, schedule listing is displaying 737-800 aircraft to operate these routes.