Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort....
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,573,461
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 24,768
Malaysia Airlines at the launch of winter 2017/18 season is adjusting operational schedule on Kota Kinabalu – Taipei Taoyuan route, due to...
- Update 2: Thai Smile cancels Kota Kinabalu service from Sep 2017
- Thai Smile Kota Kinabalu service changes from Sep 2017
- Malaysia Airlines files Tianjin preliminary schedule in S18
- Thai Smile reduces Kota Kinabalu service Jun - Oct 2017
- Malindo Air schedules Labuan – Taipei charters in 3Q17
- Malindo Air extends 737MAX 8 schedule into early-August 2017