Located 8km from the city of Kota Kinabalu, the airport acts as the main gateway into the state of Sabah and into Borneo. Formerly known as Jesselton Airfield during World-War II, the airport has gone through various phases of upgrade. Today, it is the second busiest airport in Malaysia after KL International Airport. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for your travelling convenience and comfort....
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,573,461
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 24,768
Malaysia Airlines in recent OAG Schedules Analyser update filed preliminary schedule for planned Kota Kinabalu – Tianjin service,...
- Thai Smile reduces Kota Kinabalu service Jun - Oct 2017
- Malindo Air schedules Labuan – Taipei charters in 3Q17
- Malindo Air extends 737MAX 8 schedule into early-August 2017
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Thai Smile updates planned S17 regional expansions
- THAI Smile files proposed new service in S17