Introduction to Ahmedabad Airport
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad Airport) is India's eighth busiest airport with an average of 110 aircraft movements a day. It services the metropolitan areas of two cities in the State of Gujarat - Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar - and is located 8 km South East of Ahmedabad Railway Station. It is named after statesman and former Deputy Prime Minister Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The airport is spread over an area of 928.59 Acres with the runway measuring 11,500 ft (3,505 m). Nearly all domestic airlines serve Ahmedabad, as do several international ones.
The airport is...
Air India this monthly gradually updated planned service to the UK, under the “Air Bubble” program. For winter 2020/21 season from...
- AirAsia X additional network adjustment from August 2020
- AirAsia X adds Ahmedabad service from late-April 2020
- Singapore Airlines adds A350 Ahmedabad service from Feb 2020
- Thai Smile plans Ahmedabad service from late-Oct 2019
- IndiGo expands Middle East network in Oct 2018
- Jazeera expands India service in 1Q18