Introduction to Ahmedabad Airport
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport(SVPI) is an International Airport located in Hansol, 9 Kms (5.6 m) north of Central Ahmedabad. It is named after Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, 1st Deputy Prime Minister of India.
The Ahmedabad International Airport is 11 kms from City Center and caters to Affluent Population – High per Capita income and connects to many cities in India and Abroad.
The airport currently consists of 4 terminals: domestic, international, an additional terminal for secondary traffic and a cargo terminal as well. The airport has 45 parking bays and both the...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
CEO Navdip Singh Judge says that if its long-haul low-cost model doesn’t work then that business model doesn’t work.
- Air India W20 UK Air Bubble network as of 21OCT20
- AirAsia X additional network adjustment from August 2020
- AirAsia X adds Ahmedabad service from late-April 2020
- Singapore Airlines adds A350 Ahmedabad service from Feb 2020
- Thai Smile plans Ahmedabad service from late-Oct 2019
- IndiGo expands Middle East network in Oct 2018