Introduction to Ahmedabad Airport
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport(SVPI) is an International Airport located in Hansol, 9 Kms (5.6 m) north of Central Ahmedabad. It is named after Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, 1st Deputy Prime Minister of India.
The Ahmedabad International Airport is 11 kms from City Center and caters to Affluent Population – High per Capita income and connects to many cities in India and Abroad.
The airport currently consists of 4 terminals: domestic, international, an additional terminal for secondary traffic and a cargo terminal as well. The airport has 45 parking bays and both the...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
Latest Ahmedabad Airport News
Routes Asia 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
This year’s edition of the event in Chiang Mai will see the return of the Awards ceremony dedicated to recognising excellence in route development...
Other Ahmedabad Airport News
- Air India Moves Four Routes To London Gatwick
- First Flights Start At Goa Mopa Airport
- IndiGo Plans Largest Station Launch At New Goa Airport
- IndiGo Deepens Domestic Connectivity In India
- IndiGo, Virgin Atlantic Sign Codeshare Agreement
- Indian Startup Expands Launch Network