Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad Airport) is India's eighth busiest airport with an average of 110 aircraft movements a day. It services the metropolitan areas of two cities in the State of Gujarat - Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar - and is located 8 km South East of Ahmedabad Railway Station. It is named after statesman and former Deputy Prime Minister Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The airport is spread over an area of 928.59 Acres with the runway measuring 11,500 ft (3,505...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 15
- Number of Terminals: 02
- Number of Runways: 02
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3505 meters
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo in October 2018 further expands planned service to the Middle East. In addition to previously reported 1 daily...
- Jazeera expands India service in 1Q18
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- ETIHAD S17 operation changes as of 15MAR17
- IndiGo expands domestic service in W16
- Emirates schedules last Boeing 777-200ER service in late-Oct 2016
- IndiGo mid-July 2016 Domestic Flight Increases