Introduction to Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is one of the Largest Airports of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Situated at the Capital City of the State. Marks it as a major Political destination. Lucknow is the only city chosen by Brisbane the capital of Queensland as a sister city.Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, lies in the middle of the Heritage Arc. This bustling city, famed for its Nawabi era finesse and amazing food, is a unique mix of the ancient and the modern. It is home to extraordinary monuments depicting a fascinating blend of ancient, colonial and...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
The carrier is also laying the groundwork for a fifth new route to India.
- IndiGo further enhances domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Tiruchchirappalli-Doha
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- flynas W19 network expansion
- Scoot discontinues 4 routes in 2H19
- Asia dominates list of fastest-growing airports