Introduction to Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is one of the Largest Airports of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Situated at the Capital City of the State. Marks it as a major Political destination. Lucknow is the only city chosen by Brisbane the capital of Queensland as a sister city.Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, lies in the middle of the Heritage Arc. This bustling city, famed for its Nawabi era finesse and amazing food, is a unique mix of the ancient and the modern. It is home to extraordinary monuments depicting a fascinating blend of ancient, colonial and...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
Latest Lucknow Airport News
India’s Akasa Air Grows Network To 11 Cities
The fast-growing startup said it is taking delivery of a new aircraft every 15 days.
Other Lucknow Airport News
- Thai AirAsia Expands South Asia Presence
- Oman’s SalamAir To Commence Service To Four Indian Cities
- IndiGo further enhances domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Tiruchchirappalli-Doha
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- flynas W19 network expansion