Introduction to Lucknow Airport
Ch. Charan singh Airport Lucknow is located in the Lucknow city known as city of Nawabs. Lucknow is capital of Uttar Pradesh state which is the most populated and fourth largest state (area wise) of India. The Industrial Town Kanpur is located nearby. Thus CCS Airport serves the business traffic of Lucknow & Kanpur and has a huge catchment area for Gulf bound traffic. It is a Customs Airport and is located about 12 km from the city centre. It has been designated as major airport by Airport Economic Regulatory of India. At this airport, soon a world class Integrated Terminal Building made of glass...
The routes will add mobility between the states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Route Analysis: Tiruchchirappalli-Doha
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- flynas W19 network expansion
- Scoot discontinues 4 routes in 2H19
- Asia dominates list of fastest-growing airports
- Jet Airways discontinues 6 Middle East service in Dec 2018