Introduction to Mumbai International Airport
The year 2006 witnessed a momentous change for the airports in India with the privatization of Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA).CSMIA’s Identity
CSMIA’s visual identity has been an integral part of its modernization process. With the launch of CSMIA’s new face, it became the first Indian airport to receive a unique visual identity. Derived from a peacock feather, the acronym ‘CSMIA’ has been woven seamlessly in the logo. The new identity symbolizes the three essential attributes: Pride in India, People of India and Global Standards.
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
The airline will launch a third nonstop route to San Francisco in December and has scheduled the launch of a new service to New York JFK.
- Vistara Expands Middle East Presence
- IndiGo To Launch Second Istanbul Link
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2022
- Saudi Arabia’s Flynas To Launch Two Mumbai Routes
- Air India Plans More US Routes Following Fleet Revamp
- Air India Adds Doha Flights, Plans UK Resumption