Introduction to Mumbai International Airport
The year 2006 witnessed a momentous change for the airports in India with the privatization of Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA).CSMIA’s Identity
CSMIA’s visual identity has been an integral part of its modernization process. With the launch of CSMIA’s new face, it became the first Indian airport to receive a unique visual identity. Derived from a peacock feather, the acronym ‘CSMIA’ has been woven seamlessly in the logo. The new identity symbolizes the three essential attributes: Pride in India, People of India and Global Standards.
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
Latest Mumbai International Airport News
IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
Flights will commence to cities in Kenya, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Indonesia.
Other Mumbai International Airport News
- Vietnam Airlines To Further Grow Vietnam-India Connectivity
- Vistara Targets Middle East Growth
- Vistara To Become Latest Airline To Serve New Goa Airport
- Air India Moves Four Routes To London Gatwick
- First Flights Start At Goa Mopa Airport
- India’s Akasa Air Grows Network To 11 Cities