Introduction to Mumbai International Airport
The year 2006 witnessed a momentous change for the airports in India with the privatization of Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA).CSMIA’s Identity
CSMIA’s visual identity has been an integral part of its modernization process. With the launch of CSMIA’s new face, it became the first Indian airport to receive a unique visual identity. Derived from a peacock feather, the acronym ‘CSMIA’ has been woven seamlessly in the logo. The new identity symbolizes the three essential attributes: Pride in India, People of India and Global Standards.
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
Flights between Mumbai and Frankfurt will complement Vistara’s existing service to the central German city from New Delhi.
- Vietjet Grows India Network With Kochi Route
- IndiGo Confirms Nairobi Launch Plans
- IndiGo To Launch Inaugural Central Asia And Africa Routes
- Vietnam Airlines To Further Grow Vietnam-India Connectivity
- Vistara Targets Middle East Growth
- Vistara To Become Latest Airline To Serve New Goa Airport