Trivandrum International Airport is your gateway to Kerala. Located just outside the city, and close to the Shankumugham beach, this bustling airport with limited facilities, it caters to over 40 international and national flights and over a thousand passengers everyday.
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo in the first quarter of 2020 is expanding service to Saudi Arabia, including 3 routes to Dammam , a new...
- Gulf Air files S20 A321neo Preliminary schedules
- SpiceJet Maldives service changes from late-Nov 2019
- Emirates reduces Thiruvananthapuram service in W19
- Malindo Air NS19 International service changes as of 18FEB19
- flydubai 1Q19 India service changes
- Saudia ends regular Thiruvananthapuram service in late-Dec 2018