Introduction to Trivandrum International Airport
Trivandrum International Airport is your gateway to Kerala. Located just outside the city, and close to the Shankumugham beach, this bustling airport with limited facilities, it caters to over 40 international and national flights and over a thousand passengers everyday.
The carrier is growing its footprint in the Indian market with a new route to Mumbai.
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- Maldivian resumes Thiruvananthapuram service in Sep 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Etihad re-opens global network
- IndiGo expands Saudi Arabia service in 1Q20