Introduction to Trivandrum International Airport
Thiruvananthapuram International Airport serves the city of Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, India. Established in 1932, it is the first airport in the state of Kerala. Thiruvananthapuram International Airport operates two terminals that features:,Terminal 1 that manages domestic flight operations, except for Air India flights and Terminal 2 that manages all international flight operations as well as all domestic flights by Air India. The airport has a single runway that is 11,178 feet (3,407 m) long.
Thiruvananthapuram International Airport , is the second busiest airport in...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
The joint venture between Air Arabia and Etihad Airways plans to increase the number of points it serves in India to six.
- Oman’s SalamAir To Commence Service To Four Indian Cities
- Maldivian targets Indian leisure spend
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- Maldivian resumes Thiruvananthapuram service in Sep 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more