Introduction to Guwahati Airport
Guwahati Airport, better known as Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (LGBIA) is the largest airport in the state of Assam. Guwahati being a major hub for tourists, traders and local travelers, LGBIA serves as a doorway to the seven states in India. Pilgrims to the famous Kamakhya temple, a popular destination of Hindu devotees, and tourists from different parts of the world to visit the only abode of one horned rhinoceros, Kaziranga sanctuary descend at this airport throughout the year. Surrounded by lush green valleys, on the bank of Brahmaputra, LGBIA also serves as...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
The startup has quickly grown its route map since launching operations last month.
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Pakyong
- Druk Air resumes India service from mid-Oct 2020
- IndiGo expands domestic network
- Nok Air adds Guwahati service from late-Sep 2019
- SpiceJet adds Guwahati – Dhaka from July 2019