Introduction to Mangalore Airport
Mangaluru International Airport (IATA: IXE, ICAO: VOML), is one of the two international airports of Karnataka state in India, being its second busiest airport.
Located in the southern coastal tip of Karnataka, the Mangaluru International Airport is the gateway to coastal Karnataka, Northern Kerala and the beautiful hilly region of Coorg. The airport is convenient for travelers to Udupi & Manipal and nearby cities.
The Mangaluru International Airport is at a distance of 16 kms from the city of Mangaluru(earlier known as Mangalore). This airport is situated at a distance of only 22 kms...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
The Indian carrier is adding one route to the Middle East and dialing up frequencies on two existing services to the region.
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2022
- Jet Airways discontinues 6 Middle East service in Dec 2018
- Air India Express adds Mangalore – Sharjah route in W17
- Jet Airways Adds New Gulf Routes in August 2016
- Jet Airways Adds Mangalore – Abu Dhabi Service from late-March 2015
- Jet Airways Shifts Certain Dubai Service to Sharjah May – July 2014