Introduction to Jaipur International Airport
The Jaipur International Airport is the largest airports in the state of Rajasthan. The capital city is also a major tourism hub given its rich culture, history and heritage. The airport consists of 2 Passengers terminals and a cargo terminal . The airport has a single runway that is 11,178 feet (3,407 m) long.
Jaipur International Airport was recognized as the 11th busiest airport in India by the World's Best Airport, among airports with a capacity of managing 2 to 5 million passengers per annum for 2015 & 2016 according to Airports Council International.
Jaipur is one of the earliest...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
IndiGo and Go First have launched their inaugural routes to India’s newest airport.
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Expands India Network
- Oman’s SalamAir To Commence Service To Four Indian Cities
- IndiGo further enhances domestic connectivity
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Jaipur-Delhi
- SpiceJet adds new domestic and international routes