Introduction to Jaipur International Airport
The Jaipur International Airport is the largest airports in the state of Rajasthan. The capital city is also a major tourism hub given its rich culture, history and heritage. The airport consists of 2 Passengers terminals and a cargo terminal . The airport has a single runway that is 11,178 feet (3,407 m) long.
Jaipur International Airport was recognized as the 11th busiest airport in India by the World's Best Airport, among airports with a capacity of managing 2 to 5 million passengers per annum for 2015 & 2016 according to Airports Council International.
Jaipur is one of the earliest...
Other Organisations Within Adani Airports
Latest Jaipur International Airport News
First Flights Start At Goa Mopa Airport
IndiGo and Go First have launched their inaugural routes to India’s newest airport.
Other Jaipur International Airport News
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi Expands India Network
- Oman’s SalamAir To Commence Service To Four Indian Cities
- IndiGo further enhances domestic connectivity
- IndiGo, SpiceJet ramp up domestic connectivity
- Route Analysis: Jaipur-Delhi
- SpiceJet adds new domestic and international routes