Schiphol International In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol International is the division responsible for international activities at the Schiphol Group, owner and manager of amongst others Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The Strategic Co-operation between the Aruba Airport Authority and Schiphol Group will focus on making maximum use of Reina Beatrix International Airport’s...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 29
- Number of Direct Destinations: 31
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
With a large sign at the entrance of the airport
- Aruba Airport handled over 25 thousand passengers during the first weekend of the year aka “Super Weekend”
- American Airlines inaugurated direct flights from Dallas and Chicago to Aruba!
- Handover West Apron Extension – Phase 2B
- 1st Construction Fair in Aruba
- Full Scale Emergency Exercise
- Aruba Airport signs $33 million contract with BEUMER Group