Introduction to Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol...
ORANJESTAD – 50 years ago, on March 3, 1971 American Airlines launched its first ever service to Aruba when it started flights between Miami...
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines delivers first COVID-19 vaccines to Aruba
- A recovery of 36% of departing passengers in December 2020
- WestJet scales up southbound flying
- A recovery of 32% of departing passengers in November 2020 but stays 35% behind forecast
- Direct flights between Newark and Aruba are now possible with JetBlue
- AUA: 25% of 2019 October departing passengers recovered in October 2020
Latest Updates from Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
3 days 11 hours ago
18 days 10 hours ago
1 month 30 days ago
3 months 11 hours ago