Introduction to Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol...
The Caribbean carrier plans to serve 12 countries in the Americas, including Mexico, Colombia and Peru.
- 69% of 2019 Departing Passengers Recovered in 2021
- Southwest To Add Three New Routes In 2022 Summer
- Frontier Airlines expands their network with flights to Aruba
- Canadian Airlines Are Returning To Aruba
- Crystal Blueversary for JetBlue at AUA Airport
- 88% of August 2109 departing passengers recovered in August 2021
Latest Updates from Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
8 months 14 days ago