Introduction to Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol...
KLM plans to further expand its European and intercontinental flying in the coming months, restoring connectivity to 78% of the destinations it...
- AUA Airport recording its first significant traffic numbers
- Aruba Airport Welcomes KLM Flight
- Aruba Airlines resumes Aruba – Curacao service from July 2020
- AUA | Announces Phased Reopening of Border
- AUA Service Resumption | 2nd Update
- AUA's “Wings of Hope” project has taken off!
Latest Updates from Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
19 hours 26 minutes ago