Schiphol International In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol International is the division responsible for international activities at the Schiphol Group, owner and manager of amongst others Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The Strategic Co-operation between the Aruba Airport Authority and Schiphol Group will focus on making maximum use of Reina Beatrix International Airport’s...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 29
- Number of Direct Destinations: 31
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
After successful completion of 5 year employment agreement with AAA
- Delta Air Lines wins Queen of the Sky Election 2019
- AAA Signs Memorandum of Understanding with Princess Juliana Airport Authority
- 2018 ACI AIrport Service Quality Program Results for AUA
- “Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix” now has its own logo
- Aruba Airport handled over 25 thousand passengers during the first weekend of the year aka “Super Weekend”
- American Airlines inaugurated direct flights from Dallas and Chicago to Aruba!
20 hours 16 minutes ago
4 days 11 hours ago
1 month 19 hours ago
1 month 7 days ago