The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has...
After the announcement back in March 2019 by Aruba Airport Authority N.V. (AAA) that its CEO Mr. James Fazio has decided to pursue other career...
- AUA attends National Fire Protection Association Training
- AUA's Apron works update
- AUA's 2nd Official Spotter's Day
- Aruba Airlines adds Riohacha service from late-Aug 2019
- AUA joins KLM's Official Countdown To 100 Years
- American Airlines Self-Tagging Kiosks at AUA
12 days 21 hours ago
17 days 21 hours ago