Introduction to Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol...
AUA Airport welcomed new service:
- AUA: 25% of 2019 October departing passengers recovered in October 2020
- AUA Airport foresees a 90% recovery in 2025
- 19% of 2019 September Traffic recovered in September 2020
- CBP Introduces Simplified Arrival to Secure and Streamline International Arrivals at AUA
- JetBlue launches new service between Aruba and Newark
- JetBlue seeks to capture leisure demand
Latest Updates from Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
8 days 7 hours ago
22 days 2 hours ago
1 month 22 days ago