In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol International is the division responsible for international activities at the Schiphol Group, owner and manager of amongst others Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The Strategic Co-operation between the Aruba Airport Authority and Schiphol Group will focus on making maximum use of Reina Beatrix International Airport’s commercial potential, to strengthen...
Aruba Airlines since late-April 2019 added service to Nicaragua, with the offering of Havana – Aruba – Managua – Havana...
- Showcase: AUA - Get to know us more!
- Aruba's 2019 Summer Schedule
- Spotter EXPO at AUA
- Joost Meijs appointed as CEO of Queen Beatrix International Airport Aruba
- Mobile Boarding now also available for US bound flights
- 2018 was another successful year for Aruba Airport
1 month 5 days ago