Introduction to Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol...
109,318 passengers departed in July 2021
- Frontier reveals 15 new routes, plots Miami expansion
- Fitting perfectly with AUA Airport's strategic plan to become a greener airport:
- Airlines are seeing significant demand for Aruba:
- Air traffic to reach new heights at AUA Airport as summer traffic nears normal levels!
- KLM's South Atlantic network back at 2019 scale
- AUA Airport’s recovery continued during June 2021
Latest Updates from Aruba Airport Authority N.V.
1 month 8 days ago