The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol...
As part of changes to their international network and focus to strengthen their Bogota hub
- Super Weekend 2020 at AUA!
- The Aruba Queen Beatrix Airport Shortlisted for Routes Americas 2020 Award
- +1 million seats to AUA out of North America 2 years in row
- Aruba celebrated with Avianca
- Turisanda Conference in Aruba
- Cast your vote for Aruba for Routes Americas 2020
8 days 2 hours ago