The purpose of Aruba Airport :
Aruba Airport’s purpose is to connect Aruba to the world in order to facilitate prosperity and promote the well-being for the country and its citizens. We carry out our responsibility of operating Aruba’s primary gateway in a responsible and disciplined manner, and in doing so reflect our shared values of reliability, efficiency, integrity, commitment to quality, hospitality, respect, and teamwork
In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has...
Aruba Airport and American Airlines are excited to share the news that the recently launched LGA-AUA service will be extended to operate...
- Southwest Airlines celebrates its 5th anniversary, proving that their “love for Aruba is still their field!
- The first Active Shooter Awareness Seminar held in Aruba
- IASC Award of Excellence awarded to Aruba Airport's very own!
- American Airlines launches new service between Aruba and New York
- Five international construction companies to bid for the Gateway 2030 expansion project of the Main Building Contract
- Gateway 2030 update
10 days 3 hours ago
22 days 3 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago