- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
Birmingham Airport has been crowned UK Best Airport two nights running by its customers and airlines.
- TUI Airways resumes Sharm el Sheikh service from Feb 2020
- Jet2.com Inn-troduces New Summer Destination – Innsbruck!
- TUI UK announces Holidays to Sharm El-Sheikh for 2020 from Birmingham Airport
- Qatar Airways Dec 2019 Birmingham / London Gatwick aircraft changes
- Lauda starts New Route from Birmingham to Vienna
- Choose from three bites of the Big Apple from Birmingham Airport thanks to Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks
4 days 22 hours ago
29 days 23 hours ago
1 month 2 days ago