- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
British carrier Jet2.com in winter 2019/20 season plans to offer seasonal service on Birmingham – Innsbruck route, on board Boeing 737-800...
- TUI UK LAUNCHES ADDITIONAL 194,000 SEATS FOR SUMMER
- New Birmingham flights to The Gambia
- Jet2.com S20 new routes as of 18OCT19
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in S20
- Jet2.com and Jet2holidays announces bumper expansion to Summer 20 programme from Birmingham Airport
- Jet2.com schedules new A321 routes in S20
18 hours 11 minutes ago
4 days 14 hours ago
14 days 13 hours ago