- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
brussels airlines in winter 2019/20 season is adding new frequency on Brussels – Birmingham route, where the airline is adding 4 th daily...
- Air India resumes Amritsar – Birmingham service from mid-Aug 2019
- Wizz Air announces New Routes from Birmingham airport
- flyBe network changes from Sep 2019
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- Those were the days…Birmingham Airport Celebrates its 80th Birthday
- Air India July – Oct 2019 UK service adjustments
1 month 6 days ago
1 month 15 days ago
2 months 17 days ago
2 months 20 days ago