Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
The revived UK regional airline plans to fly domestic and European routes using a fleet of De Havilland Canada Dash 8-400 turboprops.
- Ryanair to reopen Cork base, operate 20 routes this summer
- Emirates to resume London Gatwick flights, increases A380 service
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Airline in Focus: British Airways
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- BA returns to Birmingham, expands from Belfast City