Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £120 billion regional economy. The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy. Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 340 long-haul global destinations are served either...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomson Airways, Jet2.com, Flybe, Monarch Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 50
- Number of Direct Destinations: 140
- Number of Terminals: 2
6 months 23 days ago
British carrier Jet2.com in the first quarter of 2018 announced additional frequency for summer 2018 season, including service from Birmingham,...
- FlyOne plans new routes from June 2018
- Primera Air Birmingham – Newark service changes from June 2018
- Primera Air cancels Birmingham – Boston late-June 2018 launch
- Air India adds nonstop Amritsar – Birmingham sector from late-Feb 2018
- Route rundown: ANR-BHX, KEF-SFO, DXB-SAW
- Primera Air adds UK – Chania routes in S18