- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
Yesterday, Wednesday 5th June 2019, Birmingham Airport took part in “World Environment Day” (WED).
- Birmingham Airport and HS2 ltd Share Plans to Improve Air and Rail Connectivity
- SAS adds Oslo – Birmingham Holidays service in W19
- Birmingham Airport April Passenger figures
- Birmingham Airport Gears up for 80th Anniversary Celebrations
- BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT TAKES PART IN AIRPORT SAFETY WEEK
- Birmingham Airport's self service bag drop reaches One Millionth Passenger Milestone
10 days 4 hours ago
13 days 2 hours ago