Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £120 billion regional economy. The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy. Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 340 long-haul global destinations are served either...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomson Airways, Jet2.com, Flybe, Monarch Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 50
- Number of Direct Destinations: 140
- Number of Terminals: 2
3 months 27 days ago
This week: VLM Airlines, Icelandair and Emirates are each set to resume routes previously operated.
- Primera Air adds UK – Chania routes in S18
- VLM Airlines plans new routes from Feb 2018
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- Icelandair ends Birmingham service in mid-Jan 2018
- British Airways S18 Regional European service expansion
- Jet2.com S18 new routes as of 05DEC17