Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
The LCC is also commencing service on the Birmingham-Nantes route.
- Flybe Returns With 23 Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- Belfast City To Be Second Flybe Base
- Aer Lingus Regional Operator Emerald Details Belfast City Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- Vueling To Open London Gatwick Base