Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
Three Airbus A320s will be stationed at Berlin Brandenburg from April, while in May the Lufthansa-owned carrier intends to begin flying between the...
- Double boost for Gibraltar International
- Jet2 schedules inaugural routes to Greece’s capital
- Loganair increases Isle of Man connectivity
- Qatar Airways returns to Gatwick
- Emirates increases UK service, ups A380 deployment
- Winter sun routes added to Wizz Air’s Luton network
Latest Updates from Birmingham Airport - UK
7 months 16 days ago