Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £120 billion regional economy. The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy. Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 340 long-haul global destinations are served either...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Thomson Airways, Jet2.com, Flybe, Monarch Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 50
- Number of Direct Destinations: 140
- Number of Terminals: 2
12 days 2 hours ago
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- Air Arabia Maroc adds Agadir – Birmingham route from Oct 2018
- Wizz Air adds Cluj – Birmingham link from Dec 2018
- FlyErbil outlines operations from June 2018
- Primera Air ends Birmingham – North America S18 service in late-June
- Jet2.com expands A321 network in S19
- Primera Air revises Trans-Atlantic service May - Aug 2018