Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- City of Derry targets hub connectivity
- EasyJet to open five new leisure routes from Birmingham
- easyJet launches new routes from Birmingham this summer with five new European beach destinations