Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
The Dubai-based airline said increased demand has prompted an expansion of its UK flight schedule.
- Winter sun routes added to Wizz Air’s Luton network
- Qatar Airways ‘committed to Gatwick route’
- Air India W20 UK Air Bubble network as of 21OCT20
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Wizz Air further expands Birmingham network in 4Q20
- TUI Airways W20 Birmingham – Ilha do Sal service changes
Latest Updates from Birmingham Airport - UK
4 months 1 day ago
4 months 23 days ago
8 months 15 days ago