- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
Birmingham Airport has kick started its year of 80th anniversary celebrations with the launch of a new commemorative logo and a visit from the son...
- BIRMINGHAM AIRPORT TAKES PART IN AIRPORT SAFETY WEEK
- Birmingham Airport's self service bag drop reaches One Millionth Passenger Milestone
- SSP and Birmingham Airport open first airside M&S Food to Go
- AIRPORT JOINS CAMPAIGN TO REDUCES PLASTIC WASTE
- Jet2.com schedules additional new routes in S20
- Qatar Airways celebrates third anniversary at Birmingham Airport
5 days 14 hours ago
7 days 10 hours ago