Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
Blue Air last week announced addition of 7 routes from Bucharest, initially operating during Christmas and New Year period in 2020/21 switching to...
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City
- Jet2.com S21 new routes as of 27AUG20
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- PIA to resume UK flights using wet-leased aircraft
Latest Updates from Birmingham Airport - UK
2 months 2 days ago
2 months 24 days ago
6 months 16 days ago