Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
Customer volumes at Birmingham Airport (BHX) last month exceeded 2019 levels for the first time.
- Solar panels will provide 20% of BHX’s electricity by May 2024
- EasyJet To Station Three Airbus A320s At Birmingham Airport
- ‘Huge vote of confidence in West Midlands’ by easyJet
- Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
- Flybe Cancels All Flights After Entering Administration
- Emirates Expands China Schedule, Scales Up A380 Operations
Birmingham Airport - UK's Network Powered by
Explore Birmingham Airport - UK's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Birmingham Airport - UK
3 months 12 days ago
6 months 19 days ago