Introduction to Birmingham Airport - UK
- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
KLM is restarting routes from a number of UK cities as it seeks to rebuild its pre-COVID network during summer 2020.
- Lufthansa Group airlines to restart eight UK and Ireland routes in June
- OPINION: Now is the time to cement relationships
- Aurigny to operate former Flybe routes
- Loganair to take over 16 Flybe routes
- Flybe collapse: the loss of a ‘great regional asset’
- How Flybe connects the UK
Latest Updates from Birmingham Airport - UK
18 days 14 minutes ago
1 month 8 days ago
5 months 1 day ago