- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
Guernsey-based Aurigny has become the latest airline to take over routes previously operated by Flybe.
- Loganair to take over 16 Flybe routes
- Flybe collapse: the loss of a ‘great regional asset’
- How Flybe connects the UK
- Eastern Airways schedules new domestic UK routes from mid-March 2020
- Aurigny adds Guernsey – Birmingham / Exeter link from mid-March 2020
- Birmingham Airport Continues to Replace lost Flybe Routes with Launch of Guernsey Flights
23 days 9 hours ago
26 days 13 hours ago
1 month 6 days ago
1 month 10 days ago