- Birmingham is a leading European business and tourism destination at the centre of a £128 billion regional economy.
- The UK Government recognises Birmingham as a national asset that is key to UK aviation policy, delivering approx £1.1 billion to the regional economy and £1.7 billion to the national economy.
- Birmingham Airport boasts an extended runway which allows departing aircraft to fly further, in fact over 390 long-haul global destinations are served either directly or via one stop.
- Over 50 airlines fly from Birmingham Airport.
- Birmingham Airport has the capability to be a...
As speculation mounts about the future of regional airline Flybe, Routes looks at the carrier’s network and the important role it plays in UK...
- TUI Airways first flights return to Egypt's Sharm El-Sheikh from Birmingham airport
- Jet2.com adds limited-time Berlin Brandenburg service in 4Q20
- Turkmenistan Airlines increases Birmingham service from March 2020
- Birmingham Airport’s passenger figures round-up for 2019
- Jet2.com expands Airbus A321/330 service in S20
- Jet2.com expands Boeing 757 service in S20
1 day 17 hours ago
23 days 19 hours ago
28 days 19 hours ago