About The Airport
Oslo, the "new capital of cool" has become an all-year favourite among travellers.
Avinor’s hyper-connected Norwegian network of 44 airports provides efficient travel for about 50 million passengers annually (54 million in 2019), half of whom travel to and from Oslo Airport.
Oslo: the new star in Scandinavia
Oslo is Norway’s fast-growing cultural, governmental and economic centre. More and more tourists come for the Oslo experience, while new attractions will open their doors in 2021/2022 to take the capital even further. On top of that, Norway’s business centre is the seat of large companies as well as a vibrant start-up scene.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3600
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 28.6
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 130,000
- Ownership: Avinor
- Operational Opening Hours: 24h
- Total Catchment Population: 3,000,000
- Urban Population: 900,000
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 52