Gateway to the fjords and a global maritime centre The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world. Economy Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education. Listed in McKinsey Global...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, KLM, Lufthansa, Wideroe,Air Baltic
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 3
SAS earlier this week announced planned European network addition in summer 2019 season, including selected service resumptions. Planned...
- Air Canada rouge adds one-time Toronto – Bergen service in Sep 2018
- Widerøe adds Liverpool service from Aug 2018
- Finnair / Widerøe begins codeshare service from late-May 2018
- SAS schedules service additions in W18
- Air Frances moves 2 European destinations to JOON in W18
- IBERIA schedules A330 charters to Bergen / Rostock in S18