Gateway to the fjords and a global maritime centre The city of Bergen is a global maritime industry hub and a rising clean energy centre, with a focus on hydro and wind power. With its direct access to the famous Norwegian fjords, Bergen attracts a growing number of tourists from around the world. Economy Bergen is a global maritime and marine centre with a diverse regional economy, including finance, technology, energy and education. Listed in McKinsey Global...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, KLM, Lufthansa, Wideroe,Air Baltic
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 3
Wizz Air in December 2018 announced service expansion at London Luton , including the launch of 6 new routes in the 3 rd quarter of 2019. The...
- Norwegian expands seasonal Corvera service in S19
- IBERIA S19 European network additions as of 26DEC18
- Spruit outlines Norway's strategy for success
- Europe’s top route developers are set for destination Bergen
- Arkia S19 Norway service changes
- Loganair expands Edinburgh network in May 2019
2 months 22 days ago