Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport. With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands. This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964,...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal; Easyjet; TUI; Transavia.com; Jet2.com
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 48
- Number of Terminals: 1
Madeira – 07 May 2018. We have inaugurated a new operation from Berlin to Madeira. This inaugural flight was operated by Germania and all...
- Aigle Azur / TAP Air Portugal begins codeshare service in S18
- A new route to Madeira
- Germania further expands Berlin market in W18
- Condor boosts Dusseldorf short-haul network in S18
- Finnair W18 European service expansions
- British Airways boosts London Gatwick short-haul frequencies in S18