Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands.
This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it started to be...
The Smiling Day, a key event in VINCI Airports' service policy, took place this year on 5 April .
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Primera Air adds Aalborg – Funchal service from Feb 2019
- Transavia France adds nonstop Nantes – Funchal sector in 3Q18
- brussels airlines consolidates Fuerteventura / Funchal service in W18
- Madeira Island awarded at the World Travel Awards 2018
- New Route from Berlin to Madeira
4 months 14 days ago