Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands.
This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it started to be an important bridge from Madeira to the world. Today Madeira Airport is a modern structure...
Iberia in summer 2020 season plans to offer seasonal service on Barcelona – Funchal route, on board Air Nostrum CRJ1000 aircraft. This...
- TUIfly adds Hamburg – Funchal service in W19
- easyJet schedules new routes in W19
- TUIfly Belgium W19 Tenerife / Funchal routing changes
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Primera Air adds Aalborg – Funchal service from Feb 2019
1 year 1 month ago