Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain. With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers. Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, EasyJet, Transavia, Jet2.com, TAP
- Number of Serving Airlines: 29 (abr'2018)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 84 (abr'2018)
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 day 3 hours ago
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Faro Airport:
has updated their profile
1 day 8 hours ago
The flight will be operated by an Boeing 717 and Airbus A319, once in a week
- Ryanair opens a new route from Faro: Wroclaw
- Milan, the new easyJet route from Faro Airport!
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Thomas Cook UK expands Manchester A330-300 network in S18
- Laudamotion adds Vienna base in W18
- TAP Air Portugal / Volotea begins codeshare partnership from late-April 2018