Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain. With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers. Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, EasyJet, Transavia, Jet2.com, TAP
- Number of Serving Airlines: 29 (abr'2018)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 84 (abr'2018)
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 29 days ago
SAS earlier this week announced planned European network addition in summer 2019 season, including selected service resumptions. Planned...
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- TUI Airways UK outlines 737 MAX 8 operations from Dec 2018
- EasyJet says Ciao to Naples from Faro
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Faro Airport welcomes Volotea and it's first flight from Verona
- Ryanair opens a new route from Faro: Wroclaw