Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain. With a 6 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers. Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, EasyJet, Monarch, Transavia, TAP, Jet2.com
- Number of Serving Airlines: +70 airlines (2012)
- Number of Direct Destinations: +70
- Number of Terminals: 1
4 months 15 days ago
10 months 9 days ago
AerLingus in summer 2018 season is expanding capacity to Portugal, including introduction of A321 and A330 service to Lisbon and Faro,...
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- British Airways boosts London Gatwick short-haul frequencies in S18
- easyJet additional new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- Luxair schedules additional scheduled charter routes in S18