Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain. With a 6 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers. Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, EasyJet, Monarch, Transavia, TAP, Jet2.com
- Number of Serving Airlines: +70 airlines (2012)
- Number of Direct Destinations: +70
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 15 days ago
7 months 10 days ago
Luxair in summer 2018 season plans to offer additional scheduled charter service, originating from France, Ireland and Austria. With Boeing...
- Germania Flug boosts Zurich network in S18
- Faro Airport Reaches 8 Million Passengers
- Jet2.com files A321 London Stansted network in 2018
- The Algarve wins Europe's best beach destination 2017
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 29SEP17
- Germania schedules new routes in S18