Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Faro Airport
Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become one of the leading leisure airports in Portugal, processing over 8 million passengers in...
Lufthansa's LCC steps in to offer flights from DUS to the vacation destinations in Greece, Portugal and Spain.
- Recovery Tracker: Japan Airlines, easyJet, Austrian Airlines and more
- Wizz Air UK launches Doncaster/Sheffield base from late-Oct 2020
- Air Transat outlines winter schedule
- Edelweiss expands A330/340 short-haul network in S20
- First flight on Air France's new Paris-CDG route landed in Faro
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Faro Airport
2 months 21 days ago
3 months 10 days ago
3 months 24 days ago
5 months 21 days ago