Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain. With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers. Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, EasyJet, Transavia, Jet2.com, TAP
- Number of Serving Airlines: 29 (abr'2018)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 84 (abr'2018)
- Number of Terminals: 1
2 months 2 days ago
Faro has inaugurated today the connection to the city of Naples
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Faro Airport welcomes Volotea and it's first flight from Verona
- Ryanair opens a new route from Faro: Wroclaw
- Milan, the new easyJet route from Faro Airport!
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Thomas Cook UK expands Manchester A330-300 network in S18