Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Faro Airport
Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become one of the leading leisure airports in Portugal, processing over 8 million passengers in...
Routes’ latest Europe market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news.
- TAP Air Portugal to restart transatlantic flights
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Edelweiss expands A330/340 short-haul network in S20
- First flight on Air France's new Paris-CDG route landed in Faro
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- FORBES - Portugal | Algarve: One of the 20 Safest Places For Travel And Tourism
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Faro Airport
10 days 6 hours ago
29 days 8 hours ago
1 month 13 days ago
3 months 11 days ago