Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Faro Airport
Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become one of the leading leisure airports in Portugal, processing over 8 million passengers in...
Jet2.com in summer 2020 season is expanding Airbus A321 and A330-200 operations, based on schedules listing comparison 26JAN20 vs 13OCT19 in the...
- Jet2.com expands Boeing 757 service in S20
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network from July 2020
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- Transavia launches Brussels base in S20
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Transavia France launches Montpellier base in April 2020