Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become...
easyJet in recent schedule update filed additional routes to be operated by Airbus A321neo aircraft, for winter 2019/20 season. Based on current...
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network in W19
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion summary as of 01JUL19
- Smartwings schedules seasonal routes from Poland in S19
- British Airways increases London Heathrow – Faro service in S19
- British Airways S19 London Heathrow – Spain frequency increases
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
10 months 13 days ago