Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Faro Airport
Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become one of the leading leisure airports in Portugal, processing over 9 million passengers in...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
United’s summer 2024 transatlantic schedule will see the carrier operate service between the U.S. and 38 destinations across the Atlantic.
- TAP To Grow Summer Offering From Portugal
- Ryanair To Offer 120 Routes From Milan This Winter
- Wizz Air To Suspend Cardiff Base This Winter
- 50 New Routes Starting In July 2022
- WestJet To Place Code On Air Transat Transatlantic Flights
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 25, 2022)
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Faro Airport's Network Powered by
Explore ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Faro Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper