Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become one of the leading leisure airports in Portugal, processing over 8 million passengers in...
Transavia yesterday (03DEC19) announced the launch of its new base in Brussels Zaventem , as the airline schedules 9 routes in summer 2020...
- Volotea S20 new routes as of 29NOV19
- Transavia France launches Montpellier base in April 2020
- Air France S20 Spain/Portugal network additions
- Ryanair W19 Hamburg network changes as of 18OCT19
- easyJet schdules A321neo Bristol / Paris service in W19
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network in W19
1 year 2 days ago