Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become...
Smartwings in summer 2019 season is adding new routes from Poland, including Katowice and Warsaw. Planned operation includes the following....
- British Airways increases London Heathrow – Faro service in S19
- British Airways S19 London Heathrow – Spain frequency increases
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
- Jet2.com revises Manchester A330 operations in S19
- Norwegian expands Danish network in S19
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
6 months 13 days ago