Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain.
With a 10 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers.
Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport has become...
British Airways since the launch of summer 2019 season expanded service on London Heathrow – Faro route, previously served 4 times a week...
- British Airways S19 London Heathrow – Spain frequency increases
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
- Jet2.com revises Manchester A330 operations in S19
- Norwegian expands Danish network in S19
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
- SkyUp Airlines S19 network expansion as of 04JAN19
4 months 17 days ago