Azores Airport in Ponta Delgada is an international airport located on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
Located 2 km (1.2 mi) west of the city centre of Ponta Delgada, it is the primary and busiest airport in the Azores.
And fifth largest infrastructure managed by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Delta during the weekend of 06OCT19’s schedule update filed additional changes to its summer 2020 long-haul service. Planned changes as...
- 50 years of Ponta Delgada Airport
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
- Norwegian expands Danish network in S19
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Delta triples capacity from Portugal with two new routes and year-round service
- Azores Airlines expands A321neo network in S18
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports:
has updated their profile
5 months 19 days ago