Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
Azores Airport in Ponta Delgada is an international airport located on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
Located 2 km (1.2 mi) west of the city centre of Ponta Delgada, it is the primary and busiest airport in the Azores.
And fifth largest infrastructure managed by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Portugal’s flag-carrier hopes to be operating 100 routes in August.
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- Azores - one of the best places for Americans in Europe
- TAP inaugurates new US route
- Travel safe to the Azores Islands
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- FORBES - Portugal | Azores: One of the 20 Safest Places For Travel And Tourism
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
4 months 19 days ago
8 months 12 days ago
1 year 1 month ago