Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
Azores Airport in Ponta Delgada is an international airport located on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
Located 2 km (1.2 mi) west of the city centre of Ponta Delgada, it is the primary and busiest airport in the Azores.
And fifth largest infrastructure managed by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
World Routes 2021 host Milan and Routes Europe 2022 host Bergen are among the European destinations set to receive new routes.
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- Azores - one of the best places for Americans in Europe
- TAP inaugurates new US route
- Travel safe to the Azores Islands
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
7 months 12 days ago
11 months 6 days ago
1 year 4 months ago