Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
Azores Airport in Ponta Delgada is an international airport located on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
Located 2 km (1.2 mi) west of the city centre of Ponta Delgada, it is the primary and busiest airport in the Azores.
And fifth largest infrastructure managed by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
International Airlines Group and Delta Air Lines are among those reporting a surge in demand on transatlantic routes ahead of the Nov. 8 US reopening.
- United Ramps Up Transatlantic Network For Summer 2022
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- Azores - one of the best places for Americans in Europe
- TAP inaugurates new US route
- Travel safe to the Azores Islands
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
1 year 10 months ago
2 years 2 months ago