Azores Airport in Ponta Delgada is an international airport located on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
Located 2 km (1.2 mi) west of the city centre of Ponta Delgada, it is the primary and busiest airport in the Azores.
And fifth largest infrastructure managed by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
The Smiling Day, a key event in VINCI Airports' service policy, took place this year on 5 April.
- Norwegian expands Danish network in S19
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Delta triples capacity from Portugal with two new routes and year-round service
- Azores Airlines expands A321neo network in S18
- Azores Airlines updates A321neo new routes in S18
- Azores Airlines extends A330 schedule into S18
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports:
has updated their profile
1 month 29 days ago