Azores Airport in Ponta Delgada is an international airport located on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
Located 2 km (1.2 mi) west of the city centre of Ponta Delgada, it is the primary and busiest airport in the Azores.
And fifth largest infrastructure managed by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
TAP Air Portugal in winter 2020/21 season plans to adjust Ponta Delgada – Boston frequency, previously not covered on Airlineroute . From...
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 06OCT19
- 50 years of Ponta Delgada Airport
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
- Norwegian expands Danish network in S19
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Delta triples capacity from Portugal with two new routes and year-round service
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports:
has updated their profile
8 months 3 days ago