Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands.
This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it started to be an important bridge from Madeira to the world. Today Madeira Airport is a modern structure...
TAP Air Portugal is resuming flights to North America later this week, with New York the first destination to make its way back onto the airline’s...
- Transavia welcomed back to Madeira
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- Freighter operations reinforcement to Madeira Airport
- 13/4/2020 | Missions of direct support to the populations
- Binter Canarias schedules new routes from Funchal in S20
- 3/4/2020: C-130 arrived in Madeira with medical supplies
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
16 days 5 hours ago
2 months 15 days ago
2 months 19 days ago