Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands.
This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it started to be an important bridge from Madeira to the world. Today Madeira Airport is a modern structure...
Virgin Australia’s new seasonal flights to Launceston, Wizz Air adding connections from Hungary and Romania and Saudia returning to Manchester are...
- New route to Madeira
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- Route Analysis: London Luton-Gibraltar
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
6 months 13 days ago