Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands.
This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it started to be an important bridge from Madeira to the world. Today Madeira Airport is a modern structure...
The airport of Madeira was distinguished by ACI Europe "Best Hygiene Measures". This award, in which other airports of the VINCI Airports network...
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- Route Analysis: London Luton-Gibraltar
- Winter sun routes added to Wizz Air’s Luton network
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Porto operation changes as of 13SEP20
- Condor resumes Leipzig network
- Transavia welcomed back to Madeira
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
3 days 16 hours ago
8 months 22 days ago