Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands.
This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it started to be an important bridge from Madeira to the world. Today Madeira Airport is a modern structure...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Full restoration of its 2019 network is within sight.
- Nine UK Routes Among Wizz Air’s Winter Additions
- Ryanair Reveals Largest Ever Dublin Summer Schedule
- Ryanair To Establish Fifth Portugal Base On Madeira
- Smartwings Resumes Prague-Dubai Service
- Lufthansa Adds Frequencies On High-Demand Domestic Business Routes
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
1 year 5 months ago