Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
Situated 1000 km from Lisbon, Madeira Islands are linked to the world by several international airlines that offer services at Madeira International Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
With connections to over 48 airports and capacity for 3,500,000 passengers, Madeira Airport is a safe and modern infrastructure where the quality of service guarantees its passengers an excellent gateway to the islands.
This year, Madeira Airport is celebrating its 50º anniversary. Back in 1964, it started to be an important bridge from Madeira to the world. Today Madeira Airport is a modern structure...
TAP Air Portugal in recent schedule update changes to Intercontinental operation from Porto , for Northern summer 2021 season. Planned changes as...
- Condor resumes Leipzig network
- Transavia welcomed back to Madeira
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- TAP Air Portugal to restart transatlantic flights
- Freighter operations reinforcement to Madeira Airport
- 13/4/2020 | Missions of direct support to the populations
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Madeira Airport
3 months 8 days ago
5 months 8 days ago
5 months 11 days ago