Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and...
Wizz Air last week announced further network expansion at Vienna , for the second half of 2020. Latest service expansion, including few additions...
- Jet2.com S20 Network expansion as of 19JAN20
- SkyUp Airlines S20 network expansion
- TAP Air Portugal adds Lisbon – Santiago de Compostela service from June 2020
- Montenegro Airlines adds Lisbon service in S20
- United S20 Long-Haul changes as of 18JAN20
- Beijing Capital revises Lisbon frequencies in S20
1 month 7 days ago
2 months 16 days ago