Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European...
TAP Air Portugal in recent schedule update filed changes for European network, which sees selected routes discontinued in late-October 2019 and...
- TAP Air Portugal moves last A340 service to late-Oct 2019
- Capital Airlines to resume direct flight between China, Portugal in late August
- TAP Air Portugal adds A321neo LR Belem service from late-Oct 2019
- Estelar schedules Caracas – Lisbon service from August 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Air Transat W19 A321neo LR Toronto network as of 03JUL19
1 month 1 day ago
1 month 28 days ago
2 months 28 days ago