Welcome to LIS! In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016. Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%. Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal, Ryanair, easyJet, Transavia,Vuelling
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 135
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 13 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago
2 months 10 days ago
TAP Air Portugal later this month is ending 3 routes to Spain, as the Star Alliance carrier schedules last flight for following markets on...
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Route rundown: BSB-CUN, YYZ-SPU, BOS-LIS
- Delta adds Boston – Lisbon service from May 2019
- Azul delays A330-900neo long-haul service to 1Q19
- ANA/VINCI Airports present in Seatrade Cruise Med 2018 at Lisbon
- Route rundown: LIS-DUB, IEV-BRE, CAN-HAN