Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
Air Transat during the month of November and December is consolidating service to Portugal. From 01NOV20 to 07DEC20, the airline will operate...
- Swiss schedules one-time Boeing 777 Lisbon service in Dec 2020
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- Wizz Air UK W20 new routes launch revision as of 24SEP20
- LAM Mozambique extends Lisbon service until mid-Jan 2021
- TAP Air Portugal adds Maceio service from Oct 2020
- TAP to add European and North African routes
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
4 months 4 days ago
4 months 24 days ago