Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
Portugal’s flag-carrier hopes to be operating 100 routes in August.
- Route Analysis: Cluj-Milan
- Emirates, TAP Air Portugal deepen ties
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- Brussels Airlines to resume North Atlantic routes
- HiSky opens Cluj base
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
1 month 8 days ago
1 month 24 days ago
3 months 6 days ago