Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European...
TAP Air Portugal at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to add Lisbon – Banjul service, subject to Government Approval. Reservation...
- TAP Air Portugal expands Manchester service from June 2019
- TAP Air Portugal accelerates A330-900neo Africa service to late-Dec 2019
- TAP Air Portugal increases Miami flights in W19
- Delta launched service between Boston and Lisbon as the trans-Atlantic travel season heats up
- Lisbon Airport honoured as the Airport of the Year at the 2019 Air Transport Awards
- Lufthansa outlines A340 Intra-Europe service from July 2019
22 days 7 hours ago
1 month 4 days ago