Welcome to LIS! In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016. Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%. Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal, Ryanair, easyJet, Transavia,Vuelling
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 135
- Number of Terminals: 2
4 days 19 hours ago
8 days 16 hours ago
This week: TAP Air Portugal to increase US routes; United to offer new Frankfurt connection; and Juneyao Airlines to deploy new 787-9 on Singapore...
- TAP Air Portugal adds A330-900neo Miami service in 1Q19
- TAP Air Portugal W19 Tel Aviv frequency variations
- Lisbon Airport among largest increases in air passenger transport in EU in 2017
- Lisbon World’s Leading City Destination and City Break Destination 2018
- TAP Air Portugal outlines A330-900neo operation from Dec 2018
- Azul further delays A330neo service entry to 2Q19