Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and...
Transavia France in summer 2020 season is launching new base at Montpellier , initially with 12 new routes. Planned operation overview as...
- TAP Air Portugal resumes Montreal service from May 2020
- TAP Air Portugal adds Maceio service from June 2020
- TAP Air Portugal NS20 Natal service adjustment
- TAP Air Portugal NS20 Brasil service changes as of 12NOV19
- Increase in air traffic in October
- Norwegian launches seven new routes from Avinor's airports
1 month 1 day ago