Welcome to LIS! In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016. Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%. Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal, Ryanair, easyJet, Transavia,Vuelling
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 135
- Number of Terminals: 2
United Airlines in recent schedule update filed additional changes to its planned international operation for Northern summer season, effective...
- Azul re-files A330-900neo network for NS19
- TAP Air Portugal adds Tenerife South service from mid-June 2019
- Air Arabia Maroc schedules new routes in S19
- TAP Air Portugal NS19 Brasil A330-900neo operations
- TAP Air Portugal expands A330-900neo North America service in S19
- TAP Air Portugal ends Bucharest service in Feb 2019
2 months 12 days ago
2 months 16 days ago