Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European...
Vueling this month launched additional new routes from Tenerife North , previously not covered on Airlineroute . The additional new service...
- Azul expands TAP Air Portugal European codeshares in April 2019
- TAP Air Portugal plans A330-900neo Africa service in NS20
- TAP Air Portugal tentatively schedules last A330-300 service in July 2019
- Air Transat updates A321neo LR European network in S19/S20
- TAP Air Portugal adds Naples service from June 2019
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
4 months 17 days ago