Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Full restoration of its 2019 network is within sight.
- EasyJet Builds Up Lisbon Base After Slot Allocation
- Chinese Carriers Eye More European Routes
- EasyJet Wins 18 TAP Slot Pairs At Lisbon Airport
- Portugal’s HyFly To Operate TAAG Angola Airlines’ Lisbon Route
- Finnair Adds Aircraft For European Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport
6 months 26 days ago