Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
ULCC Ryanair has threatened to reduce capacity in Portugal amid a dispute over airport fee increases.
- Ryanair's Brussels Base Will Not Reopen in Summer 2023
- TAP To Grow Summer Offering From Portugal
- TAP To Increase Transatlantic Frequencies In Summer 2023
- New German Leisure Carrier Marabu To Launch In 2023
- Iberia Plans Pre-Pandemic Flying Levels For Winter
- EasyJet Builds Up Lisbon Base After Slot Allocation
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport's Network Powered by
Explore ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper