Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
The route is one of four launched by TAP Air Portugal to destinations in North Africa.
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Spain's World2Fly poised to launch in June after securing AOC
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- Route Analysis: Cluj-Milan
- Emirates, TAP Air Portugal deepen ties
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
4 months 19 days ago
5 months 7 days ago
6 months 17 days ago