Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
France’s flag-carrier becomes the third European airline to operate the aircraft type alongside airBaltic and Swiss.
- LATAM to ramp up Brazil-Europe flying
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Lisbon
- Air Transat begins network revamp on relaunch
- Route Analysis: Lisbon-Agadir
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- Spain's World2Fly poised to launch in June after securing AOC
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport
7 months 18 days ago
8 months 7 days ago
9 months 16 days ago