Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
The ULCC will operate 12 routes to the airport but its base will remain closed.
- TAP To Grow Summer Offering From Portugal
- TAP To Increase Transatlantic Frequencies In Summer 2023
- New German Leisure Carrier Marabu To Launch In 2023
- Iberia Plans Pre-Pandemic Flying Levels For Winter
- EasyJet Builds Up Lisbon Base After Slot Allocation
- Chinese Carriers Eye More European Routes