Welcome to LIS! In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016. Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%. Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal, Ryanair, easyJet, Transavia,Vuelling
- Number of Serving Airlines: 54
- Number of Direct Destinations: 135
- Number of Terminals: 2
8 days 20 hours ago
2 months 18 hours ago
2 months 21 days ago
Lisbon, 31 July 2018: Wizz Air, one of Europe’s fastest growing airlines, today announced the launch of a new route from Lisbon to London Luton....
- Wizz Air UK sets October 2018 launch at London Luton
- TAP Air Portugal A340 NW18 operations as of 01AUG18
- Wizz Air accelerates selected Vienna routes launch in W18
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- TAP Air Portugal W18 Accra / Lome routing changes
- TAAG re-opens Boeing 777 First Class bookings for Lisbon in Oct 2018