Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
The study concludes that European travellers are optimistic, and although cautious, perspectives are encouraging: It is expected that 2021 will be...
- Lisbon Airport - Best European Airport 2020
- Wizz to develop Western Europe leisure markets from the UK
- Air Transat consolidates Portugal service in Nov/Dec 2020
- Swiss schedules one-time Boeing 777 Lisbon service in Dec 2020
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- Wizz Air UK W20 new routes launch revision as of 24SEP20
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
19 days 2 hours ago
7 months 9 days ago