Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
Wizz Air is to open a new base at Lviv in Ukraine and launch seven new routes from the country.
- Wizz Air to restart select London Luton and Vienna routes
- LAM Mozambique moves Lisbon service resumption to 3Q20
- TAP Air Portugal moves Santiago de Compostela launch to March 2021
- HiSky further delays service launch to June 2020
- TAP Air Portugal files A321neo Luanda service in late-May 2020
- LAM Mozambique resumes Lisbon service from June 2020