Welcome to LIS! In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016. Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%. Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal, Ryanair, easyJet, Transavia,Vuelling
- Number of Serving Airlines: +52 (charter and cargo included)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 122
- Number of Terminals: 2
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport:
has updated their profile
3 days 56 minutes ago
6 months 9 days ago
Brazilian carrier Azul from June 2018 is expanding service to Portugal, with additional frequency added on Sao Paulo Viracopos/Campinas –...
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Azores Airlines updates A321neo new routes in S18
- Emirates resumes 2nd daily Lisbon service from June 2018
- Vueling adds new Portugal routes in S18
- AerLingus boosts Portugal capacity in S18
- Finnair W18 European service expansions