Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European...
Etihad Airways at the launch of Northern winter 2019/20 season plans to expand codeshare partnership with TAP Air Portugal, covering additional 10...
- TAP Air Portugal adds A321neo LR to Natal in 1Q20
- LATAM Brasil 1Q20 Lisbon aircraft changes
- Orbest files A330-900neo schedule in S20
- Beijing Capital Airlines W19 Beijing service adjustment
- Asiana Airlines opens reservation for Lisbon scheduled charters in W19
- China's private airline company Capital Airlines on Friday resumed its direct flights between Portugal and China.
2 months 23 days ago
3 months 20 days ago