The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year. Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America. With an annual passenger throughput of...
- List of Top 5 airlines: FR, TP, U2, LH, TO/HV
- Number of Serving Airlines: 14+4 Integrators
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 1
Aegean Airlines in recent weeks opened reservation for additional routes from Athens, set for summer 2018 launch. Updated list of planned new...
- Swiss adds Sion – Porto charters in W17
- Air Canada rouge S18 long-haul expansions
- Air France outlines JOON operation from Dec 2017
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- United further expands European service in S18
- Wizz Air expands Wroclaw network in S18