The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year. Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America. With an annual passenger throughput of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, TAP Portugal, Easyjet, Transavia.com, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 39
- Number of Direct Destinations: 102
- Number of Terminals: 1
Emirates from July 2019 is launching new route to Portugal, becoming the first Middle Eastern carrier offering service to Porto. From 02JUL19,...
- Vueling S19 discontinued routes as of 18FEB19
- Azul re-files A330-900neo network for NS19
- TAP Air Portugal schedules additional European service from Porto in Sep 2019
- TAP Air Portugal resumes Porto – Brussels from July 2019
- TAP Air Portugal adds A321neo LR Porto – Newark route from June 2019
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19
2 months 18 days ago