Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
Welcome to Porto Airport.
Porto is Portugal’s second-largest city and one of the Iberian Peninsula major urban areas.
With approximately 1.7 million inhabitants in the metropolitan area, this is a city of many experiences, which unite strong cultural traditions with moments of leisure. Porto offers a wide range of activities, monuments designed by world renowned architects, wonderful gastronomy, and boat tours on the Douro River.
In addition to Porto, the whole Northern region is very popular, due to the four regions that have been classified UNESCO World Heritage sites (Porto,...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
As part of a challenge involving sixteen airlines, a KLM flight powered by 39 per cent sustainable aviation fuel flew from Amsterdam to Porto on...
- Porto Airport and Transavia celebrate 15 Years of the first flight landed in Porto on May 12th, 2007
- KLM And Edmonton To Further Sustainability Collaboration
- Porto Airport adds eleven new destinations and two new airlines for the summer season
- United Airlines resumes flights to Porto
- easyJet reinforces its position at Porto airport
- Blue Air Targets Summer Leisure Rebound
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
4 days 16 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago