The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million...
Air Transat in the last few weeks filed service changes for its planned Airbus A321neo LR aircraft for European service. As of 07APR19 , planned...
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- VINCI Airports Smiling Day 2019
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- World's top airports for Customer Experience revealed
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- TAP Air Portugal schedules A321LR Porto – Lisbon service from June 2019
1 month 9 days ago
4 months 17 days ago