Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million (2011/2012), 6.4 million (2013) and 6.9 million (2014) we have optimal conditions to...
The route is one of four launched by TAP Air Portugal to destinations in North Africa.
- KLM adds Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca and Verona
- Turkish returns to Porto Airport
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
4 months 23 days ago
8 months 16 days ago