Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million (2011/2012), 6.4 million (2013) and 6.9 million (2014) we have optimal conditions to...
Air Canada up to last week filed additional changes to its planned summer 2020 long-haul operation, including Air Canada Rouge. Latest...
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network from July 2020
- Lauda launches new route from Porto to Vienna
- Ryanair W19 Hamburg network changes as of 18OCT19
- Lauda S20 new routes as of 18OCT19
- United S20 International service changes as of 22AUG19
- TAP Air Portugal Europe network changes in 4Q19
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
9 months 4 hours ago