Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million (2011/2012), 6.4 million (2013) and 6.9 million (2014) we have optimal conditions to...
On March 29, Turkish Airlines resumed the Porto-Istanbul route, suspended since the beginning of the pandemic.
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- ANA/VINCI Airports awarded by ACI in response to pandemic COVID-19
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- Braga - one of the best places for Americans in Europe
- Vueling adds Tenerife North – Porto route in S21
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
1 month 11 days ago
5 months 4 days ago