Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million (2011/2012), 6.4 million (2013) and 6.9 million (2014) we have optimal conditions to...
TAP Air Portugal in recent schedule update changes to Intercontinental operation from Porto , for Northern summer 2021 season. Planned changes as...
- TAP to add European and North African routes
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- TAP Air Portugal tentatively delays Porto – Ilha do Sal launch to Oct 2020
- Emirates closes Porto booking Oct 2020 - Mar 2021
- Air Transat outlines winter schedule
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
3 months 10 days ago
5 months 13 days ago