The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year. Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America. With an annual passenger throughput of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, TAP Portugal, Easyjet, Transavia.com, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 1
Aigle Azur and TAP Air Portugal since late-March 2018 launched reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between France and Portugal....
- Iberia boosts Madrid – Porto capacity from late-March 2018
- Tunisair adds Monastir – Porto charter in S18
- Air Canada rouge Oct 2018 Porto frequency changes
- Tunisair adds Porto charters in S18
- Porto Airport Celebrates 10 Million Passengers
- TAP Air Portugal plans to expand Porto network in S18