The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year. Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America. With an annual passenger throughput of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, TAP Portugal, Easyjet, Transavia.com, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 39
- Number of Direct Destinations: 102
- Number of Terminals: 1
7 days 6 hours ago
Brazilian carrier Azul this week opened reservation for its planned Sao Paulo Viracopos/Campinas – Porto route, set to commence in June...
- World’s finest travel brands revealed at World Travel Awards Grand Final 2018 in Lisbon
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Etihad expands TAP Air Portugal codeshare network in W18
- EasyJet: New route to Porto
- Finnair schedules additional European routes in S19
- Ryanair W18 network additions