The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million (2011/2012), 6.4 million (2013) and 6.9 million (2014) we have optimal conditions to...
Austria's low-cost airline No.1 starts the new direct connection from Porto to Vienna. Lauda offers two connections from Porto to Austria’s...
- Ryanair W19 Hamburg network changes as of 18OCT19
- Lauda S20 new routes as of 18OCT19
- United S20 International service changes as of 22AUG19
- TAP Air Portugal Europe network changes in 4Q19
- easyJet further expands new routes in W19
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
5 months 10 days ago