Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million (2011/2012), 6.4 million (2013) and 6.9 million (2014) we have optimal conditions to...
According to Forbes, Braga, near Porto, is one of the Best Places for Americans to live, invest, work In Europe
- Vueling adds Tenerife North – Porto route in S21
- Air Transat consolidates Portugal service in Nov/Dec 2020
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- What should you know about Porto?
- TAP Air Portugal NS21 Porto operation changes as of 13SEP20
- TAP to add European and North African routes
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
2 months 13 days ago
7 months 8 days ago