The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million...
Azul started operations today between Viracopos airport in São Paulo and Porto, Portugal
- Turkish Airlines files preliminary 737 MAX 9 schedule in W19
- Vueling expands Bilbao service from June 2019
- TAP Air Portugal updates W19 Porto – Newark schedule
- Turkish Cargo Launches New Cargo Flights to Porto
- Porto wins another prize for best airport in its category and region
- Azul revises A330-900neo network from June 2019
1 month 4 days ago