The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year. Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America. With an annual passenger throughput of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, TAP Portugal, Easyjet, Transavia.com, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 39
- Number of Direct Destinations: 102
- Number of Terminals: 1
The following is a list of Ryanair’s winter 2018/19 network additions, announced by the airline, but not covered on Airlineroute in the...
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- LEVEL schedules new Vienna routes in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 service expansions as of 31AUG18
- Azores Airlines W18 Terceira – Porto aircraft adjustment
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- New Route from Porto to Ibiza