Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
The inauguration of the new Passenger Terminal with capacity for 9 million pax/ year, in 2005, has provided us the chance to grow, both in traffic figures as well as in service quality. Since then, Porto Airport has been registering an average of traffic increase of 10% per year.
Currently, 20 airlines operate in Porto Airport, both full service and low cost, connecting our airport to 76 destinations throughout Europe, Africa, North and South America.
With an annual passenger throughput of 6.0 million (2011/2012), 6.4 million (2013) and 6.9 million (2014) we have optimal conditions to...
Routes’ latest Europe market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news.
- KLM further boosts summer flying program
- TAP Air Portugal to restart transatlantic flights
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- European airlines set out network restoration plans
- Iberia resumes Porto service from July 2020
- Vueling July - Oct 2020 new routes update as of 03UL20
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Porto Airport
29 days 7 hours ago
3 months 2 days ago