Routes Europe 2015 took place in Aberdeen, Scotland from 12 - 14 April 2015. Routes Europe 2023 will take place in Łódź, Poland from 9 - 11 May 2023. View all our other upcoming route development events.
Up to 1200 aviation professionals
125 airlines expected
350 airports forecasted
45 tourism authorities
Over 5000 pre-arranged meetings
20 high level speakers
Routes Europe is the largest regional Routes event and an essential forum for all companies with an aviation focus, looking to conduct business to, from and within the European region. Bringing together a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including low-cost, flag and national carriers from the whole region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Latest Routes Europe 2015 News
The new route will be operated by the group’s Air Iceland subsidiary and will run four-times-weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays,...
- Lithuanian Airports Report 11% rise in Performance
- United Airports of Georgia Reveals Routes Silk Road Legacy
- UK Aviation Plan is a “Complete Shambles”
- Are Middle Eastern Carriers the Real Issue in Europe?
- Transavia France Plans to Become Biggest Low-Cost Carrier in Paris
- What is the Future of the Low-Cost Market in Europe?