Our role has, and will always be, to bring together the world’s airlines, airports, tourism authorities and route development stakeholders to build air services for the economic and social good of every destination.
By consistently uniting decision-makers from the global route development community, World Routes has made a real impact on the world's air services - over 3,500 new air services are connected to meetings at Routes events in the last three years alone.
As a result, decision makers from leading carriers have confirmed that they will be attending the most important event in Routes’ 25-year history. Here are just some of the airline delegates that you will be able to meet at the event:
- Infrastructure and Planning Manager, Aer Lingus
- Commercial Strategy, Network Planning & Scheduling Director, Air Nostrum
- General Manager Commercial & Strategy, Air Serbia
- Director of Network and Revenue, Azores Airlines
- VP of Network, Revenue Management & Alliances, Binter Canarias
- Head of Planning, Breeze
- Head of Airport Development, easyJet
- Senior Manager Route Planning And Analysis, Emirates
- Senior Manager Network Planning, Etihad Airways
- Senior Manager Commercial Affairs & Airport Relations, Eurowings
- General Manager & Chief Operating Officer, Hahn Air Lines
- Director of Airport Affairs, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Network Planning Manager, Long Haul, LOT Polish Airlines
- Chief Commercial Officer, Plus Ultra Líneas Aéreas
- Vice President Fleet Planning & Strategy, Qatar Airways
- Head of Network Planning and Scheduling, SunExpress
- Director, Head of Scheduling & Slot Management, Swiss International Air Lines
- Senior Director Network, Schedules and Alliances, TAP Portugal
- Senior Director Strategy, Volotea
- Airport Development Manager, Wizz Air
- Senior Commercial Manager, Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
At Routes, you can trust that we will do everything possible to bring as many of our global partners to Milan and we would encourage you to do all you can to make sure your teams attend in-person. We are aware that government-imposed travel restrictions may still exist in some regional markets in October, so we will also incorporate an online element into World Routes to ensure that every member of our community can engage in the most important event in Routes’ history.
Be the first to hear when your target organisations have confirmed their attendance at World Routes 2021 by creating an attendee alert for World Routes. View the attendee list to find out more.