Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport.
The new passenger terminal of Larnaka International Airport welcomed its first passengers in November 2009. Since then, Cyprus’ status as one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe has led to a steady increase in traffic. In 2019, Larnaka handled a total of 8.3 million passengers, a record high.
A number of major upgrades and improvements...
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards.
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Jet2.com further boosts London Stansted network in S18
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- Cobalt adds Tehran scheduled service from July 2017
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18
- Cyprus Airways resumes operation in early-June 2017
Larnaka International Airport :
has updated their profile
11 days 11 hours ago