About The Airport
Athens International Airport is strategically located at the crossroads of three continents -offering substantial route opportunities , operational excellence , enhanced Developmental Policy towards its Airlines -Partners and one of the most generous Incentives' Scheme worldwide- visit us online at www.aia.gr to find out more...
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aegean & OlympicAir, Ryanair, SkyExpress, Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines (2019)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 66 (2019)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 172 (2019)
- Number of Terminals: 1 Main & 1 Satellite (2019)
- Number of Runways: 2 (2019)
- Length of Main Runway (m): 4000m (2019)
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 25,57 mio (2019)
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 92,600 (2018)
- Ownership: ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT S.A.
- Operational Opening Hours: 24hrs
- Total Catchment Population: 6,0 mio
- Urban Population: 4,0 mio
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 24 Contact Bridges + 75 Remote positions