About The Airport
Athens International Airport is strategically located at the crossroads of three continents -offering substantial route opportunities , operational excellence , enhanced Developmental Policy towards its Airlines -Partners and one of the most generous Incentives' Scheme worldwide- visit us online at www.aia.gr to find out more...
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: OlympicAir & Aegean, Ryanair, SkyExpress, Lufthansa and Air France (2020)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 59 (2020)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 138 (2020)
- Number of Terminals: 1 Main & 1 Satellite (2020)
- Number of Runways: 2 (2020)
- Length of Main Runway (m): 4000m (2020)
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 25,57 mio (2020)
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 94,000 (2019)
- Ownership: ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT S.A.
- Operational Opening Hours: 24hrs
- Total Catchment Population: 6,0 mio
- Urban Population: 4,0 mio
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 24 Contact Bridges + 75 Remote positions