Athens International Airport is strategically located at the crossroads of three continents -offering substantial route opportunities , operational excellence , enhanced Developmental Policy towards its Airlines -Partners and one of the most generous Incentives' Scheme worldwide- visit us online at www.aia.gr to find out more...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aegean & OlympicAir, Ryanair, Lufthansa, easyJet and Swiss International Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 59 (2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 137 (2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2 (2017)
9 hours 32 minutes ago
25 days 12 hours ago
28 days 12 hours ago
Impressive increase by 19,5% !:)
- Saudia files proposed Riyadh – Athens schedule from June 2019
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
- A New Year, a New Record! 2018, the 5th successive year of traffic increase with ATH exceeding the 24 million passengers’ mark !!!
- Wizz Air UK expands London Luton network in 3Q19
- Air Europa S19 Europe wide-body aircraft adjustment as of 07JAN19
- Royal Air Maroc S19 Casablanca network changes