Athens International Airport is strategically located at the crossroads of three continents -offering substantial route opportunities , operational excellence , enhanced Developmental Policy towards its Airlines -Partners and one of the most generous Incentives' Scheme worldwide- visit us online at www.aia.gr to find out more...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aegean & OlympicAir, Ryanair, Lufthansa, easyJet and Swiss International Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 59 (2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 137 (2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2 (2017)
10 days 17 hours ago
13 days 17 hours ago
18 days 23 hours ago
26 days 13 minutes ago
Oman Air this week opened reservation for its new European service, scheduled in summer 2019 season. Subject to Government Approval, the airline...
- “This is Athens & Partners”
- Cyprus Airways boosts Greece service in W18
- Athens October traffic: +7.7%
- Emirates opens A380 bookings for Athens in S19
- ONE more airline based in Athens!
- One year, ATH-PEK route!