Introduction to Avinor Olso Airport
Avinor’s hyper-connected Norwegian network of 44 airports provides efficient travel for about 50 million passengers annually (54 million in 2019), half of whom travel to and from Oslo Airport.
The Norwegian MarketNorway offers visitors a lot of diversity: from urban culture to unique outdoor experiences, from exquisite food to high art. Travel is deeply rooted in the Norwegian culture – and the country is becoming trendier by the day as a tourist destination. Plus, Norway’s geographical location, its low population density, the Norwegians’ respectful approach to nature,...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Wizz expands from Vilnius, plans Abu Dhabi-Bahrain route
- Testing and restrictions will cause queues at Avinor airports
- Flyr confirms launch network, Wizz exits Norway’s domestic market
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Number of flights increases - Avinor Airport figures for April 2021
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans