Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Beja Airport
Alentejo Airport started operating in April 2011 and is focused:
- passenger operations from the following markets: United Kingdom, Germany, Benelux and France;
- cargo operations to the following markets: United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Scandinavia and Africa;
- aircraft long term parking;
- aircraft maintenance.
The Hi Fly Airbus A340, which arrived this Friday from China with medical supplies to fight the Covid-19 pandemic, is at the Beja Civil Air...
- EasyJet inaugurates a new route from Porto to Montpellier
- Portugal’s Hi Fly offers the first A380 for “wet lease” operations
- Beja will have a new hangar for aircraft maintenance
- Beja Airport celebrates five years of activity
- TAP Portugal Adds Morocco Charters June - Sep 2016
- Ryanair and TAP Lead Rise in Portugal's Airport Numbers