Introduction to Mumbai International Airport Limited
GVK Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) is a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) joint venture between GVK led consortium (74%) and Airports Authority of India (26%), formed in May 2006.
GVK MIAL was given the mandate to modernize and upgrade the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), Mumbai, the first brownfield airport under PPP in India. Through this transformational initiative, GVK MIAL aims to make CSMIA one of the world’s best airports which consistently delights customers and being the pride of Mumbai.
CSMIA is located in the heart of the financial...
The first Airbus A330-800 route is expected to be Entebbe-London Heathrow.
- Virgin Atlantic reaffirms Manchester – India network launch in NW20
- Virgin Atlantic adds India routes from Manchester
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- SpiceJet adds London service from Dec 2020
- SpiceJet set for first low-cost India-UK flights
- Route Analysis: BHX-IAS, AUH-CGP, CDG-MAA