- Return of the Mach - Boom CEO targets 500 routes
- CityJet delivers Sukhoi Superjet into mainline European network operation
- bmi Regional schedules new destinations in May 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines proposes expanded Beijing flight in Aug 2017
- Azerbaijan Airlines expands Moscow Vnukovo service from Mar 2017
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Delegates should book their stay at the Aria Resort and Casino before 20 January to enjoy discounted rates.
Scheduling Now Open
Meetings are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Maximise the chances of securing your priority meetings by submitting requests early.
Croatia Airlines has pushed ahead with plans to sell its slots at London’s Heathrow Airport but will retain four weekly slot pairs to enable it to continue to serve Europe’s...
United Airlines will follow its US major rival Delta Air Lines in removing the Boeing 747 from commercial service during the final quarter of 2017 after bring forward its retirement plans for...
Asian carrier Cathay Pacific is to further expand its operations in Europe with the introduction of a link between Hong Kong and Barcelona, the capital of Spain’s Catalonia region and host...