- National Airlines Plans Scheduled Passenger Routes from Orlando Sanford eff Dec 2015
- Air New Zealand to Start Aerolineas Argentinas Brazil Codeshare Service from Dec 2015
- Kuwait Airways Adds A330 Bangkok / Manila Service in W15
- T’Way Air to Start Macau Service from late-Nov 2015
- JetBlue to Start Ft. Lauderdale – Quito Service from late-Feb 2016
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Register today & save
Enjoy an exclusive combination rate when you register for any regional event alongside World Routes 2016. Use the link below to download the form and complete before the 31st October to save.
VideosWorld Routes 2015 - Networking...
World Routes 2016 to take place in Chengdu
As another successful World Routes draws to a close on the African continent, the Province of KwaZulu-Natal in Durban, South Africa, has...
- Norwegian to offer Transatlantic schedule from Cork Airport
- Air India adds San Francisco; but not world’s longest flight title
- SWISS Outlines Boeing 777 European Operations in Feb/Mar 2016
- Routes after Routes
- Aviation is “essential catalyst” for global tourism and trade, says South Africa’s Minister of Tourism
Ireland’s Cork Airport has this past week clearly demonstrated why our panel of airline executives recognised it with a Highly Commended award for airports within the under four million...
Air India is to launch a new long-haul link between New Delhi and San Francisco before the end of this year to link India’s developing technology economy to Silicon Valley as well as to...
Durban played host to around 2,500 delegates from last weekend as World Routes made its first appearance on the African continent. To those of you that attended, thank you! Discussions with...