- Northern Ireland could double tourism market if £20m investment is used wisely, claims Ryanair CMO
- WOW Air targets 10% of trans-atlantic travel
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
- PRESS RELEASE: Europe’s aviation industry heads to Belfast to plan future flights
- Norwegian adds first Asian market to London long-haul network
About Routes Europe 2018
Bilbao is a city steeped in history, arts and culture and is dedicated to positioning itself as a premier tourist destination.
Routes Europe brings together airlines, airports, tourism authorities, governments and other stakeholders to plan future air routes. The 2018...
Brexit is a European problem which should encourage airports across the region to lobby for Open Skies agreements, the sales director of London City Airport has said. Bernard Lavelle, speaking...
The annual Routes Europe Marketing Awards are highly regarded in the aviation industry because they are voted for by airlines. They recognise the outstanding marketing services that have supported...
Regional airports offering regional routes face a strong future despite facing a number of hurdles to ensure financial success. Speaking during the live content session in a panel debate on the...