- The Chinese Dragon roars in the UK
- AirAsia Increases Kuala Lumpur – Shenzhen Service from late-April 2016
- Philippines AirAsia Increases Kalibo – Shanghai Service from late-June 2016
- Tianjin Airlines Adds Chongqing – Phuket Service from mid-May 2016
- JetBlue Adds New York La Guardia – Boston Service from late-Oct 2016
Routesonline - the online forum for the route development industry
Tenerife's geographical position makes it the ideal host destination for Routes Africa.
The island is looking to develop new air connectivity across its neighbouring continent and become an aviation hub connecting West Africa to Europe and the Americas.
The Routes Africa Strategy Summit will provide valuable insights into aviation across the region as industry experts address key air service development issues affecting commercial aviation across Africa.
After this year’s excursion into Central Europe, next year’s event will head back to the United Kingdom and will take place in the city of Belfast, Northern Ireland. It will be hosted...
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, one of Europe's leading hub airports was announced as the overall winner of the Routes Europe edition of the Routes 2016 Marketing Awards which were...
When US manufacturer Boeing first introduced the Boeing 787 Dreamliner it was marketed as a hub-buster, an aircraft that would enable airlines to fly non-stop point-to-point services between...