- Long-haul low-cost, digitalisation and disruption – designing the future of aviation
- Guam undeterred despite mounting North Korea tension
- Darwin outlines future strategy following Etihad exit
- Wizz Air adds Gdansk – Tromso service from Dec 2017
- Delta resumes Aeroflot domestic Russia codeshares from Sep 2017
About World Routes 2017
Download the Routes app
Maximise your time at World Routes, download the Routes app today and have all the essential event information at your fingertips.
Sponsored by Swedavia Airports
Azim Barodawala is the chief executive and co-founder of Volantio, a travel technology company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Ahead of his participation at , Routesonline caught up...
Jochen Schnadt, bmi regional's chief commercial officer and a speaker at in Barcelona, has said there is a “significant opportunity” to introduce larger aircraft to complement its...
Nigel Mayes is the s enior vice president, consulting & product development at ASM. Nigel has more than 15 years’ experience in route development and is responsible for product...