Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
7 months 19 days ago
This week: Norwegian adds Thailand destination; Spirit to operate Guatemala service; and LEVEL readies for Vienna launch.
- Norwegian adds Krabi service from Oct 2018
- Korean Air resumes Oslo seasonal charters in S18
- Norwegian expands Tel Aviv network in W18
- Norwegian confirms W18 Europe long-haul increases
- Norwegian W18 Long-Haul preliminary adjustment as of 01JUN18
- Finnair / Widerøe begins codeshare service from late-May 2018