Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
8 days 19 hours ago
SAS is adding six destinations to its network in summer 2019 along with 17 new routes from Scandinavia.
- Opening direct route between Oslo and Beijing
- Avinor Oslo Airport celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Wizz Air coming to Avinor Oslo Airport
- TUI Nordic schedules new limited-time Krabi / Phuket routes in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 Oslo aircraft changes as of 28AUG18
- Good summer traffic at Avinors airports