Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 20 days ago
2 months 27 days ago
Ethiopian Airlines this week made additional changes to its planned summer 2018 operation, effective 25MAR18. Latest adjustment includes the...
- Turkish Airlines expands A330 European service in S18
- TUI Airways UK adds various Nordic routes in S18
- JOON S18 expansion as of 12DEC17
- Avinor reduces airport charges while completing major upgrades of terminal facilities
- SAS outlines Irish unit operation from Dec 2017
- Avinor’s Doha development for Oslo