Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
Azores Airport in Ponta Delgada is an international airport located on the island of São Miguel, in the Portuguese archipelago of the Azores.
Located 2 km (1.2 mi) west of the city centre of Ponta Delgada, it is the primary and busiest airport in the Azores.
And fifth largest infrastructure managed by ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
According to Forbes, the Azores, the heaven like islands in Portugal, are one of the Best Places For Americans to live, invest, work In Europe
- TAP inaugurates new US route
- Travel safe to the Azores Islands
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- FORBES - Portugal | Azores: One of the 20 Safest Places For Travel And Tourism
- TAP Air Portugal to restart transatlantic flights
- TAP Air Portugal plans additional service to Ilha do Sal / Toronto in S20
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal - Azores Airports
18 days 9 hours ago
5 months 13 days ago
5 months 27 days ago