Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 43-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre....
Starting on June 15th, the Spanish airline will operate four weekly Oslo - Madrid flights. In addition, Iberia will fly twice weekly between Bergen...
- CAL Cargo Airlines to double its presence at Avinor Oslo Airport
- Loganair takes over Flybmi routes
- Air traffic January 2019
- Carrying Norwegian seafood directly to China
- Fewer aircrafts, but more passengers in 2018
- More than 4 million passengers in November
has updated their profile
23 days 10 hours ago
25 days 4 hours ago
1 month 20 days ago