Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
Norwegian is launching 16 new direct routes from Scandinavia from spring 2020, seven of which are from Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger and Routes Europe...
- Successful first landing by passenger aircraft using Remote Towers in the Arctic
- Avinor Airports see Increased traffic in September
- SAS schedules final 737-600 flight on 30NOV19
- New routes from Poland to Norway
- New freighter route from Avinor Oslo Airport to China
- Marginal decline in air traffic
1 month 5 hours ago
1 month 11 days ago
Avinor Oslo Airport:
has updated their profile
2 months 25 days ago