Introduction to Avinor Oslo Airport
Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ethiopian bumps up Oslo-Addis Ababa service to daily
- Avinor receives NOK 15 million from Innovation Norway
- It is safe to fly from Norwegian airports this summer
- SAS and Norwegian reopen routes
- Fly directly to St. Petersburg from Oslo
- Avinor reopens airports
Latest Updates from Avinor Oslo Airport
17 days 21 hours ago
21 days 21 hours ago