Leading international hub in the Nordics Norway's fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe's youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre- Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts and sustainable living. Economy Norway's biggest business centre. A global shipping, seafood and oil...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 2
Loganair has stepped in to secure key air routes from Aberdeen to Avinor Oslo Airport and Newcastle to Stavanger Airport following news that flybmi...
- Air traffic January 2019
- Carrying Norwegian seafood directly to China
- Fewer aircrafts, but more passengers in 2018
- More than 4 million passengers in November
- Wizz Air expands at Avinor Oslo airport
- Good result and improved customer satisfaction in the third quarter