Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 43-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre....
On Saturday 26 October SAS will commence direct flights between Oslo and the Ukrainian capital Kyiv. The route will be operated three times weekly.
- Hainan opens non-stop service between Avinor Oslo Airport and Beijing
- Air traffic in April
- Direct flight to Edinburgh from Stavanger Airport
- Avinor Electric developments in Aviation
- Iberia bets on Norway with more flights and destinations
- CAL Cargo Airlines to double its presence at Avinor Oslo Airport
Avinor Oslo Airport:
has updated their profile
20 hours 31 minutes ago
20 hours 49 minutes ago
20 hours 52 minutes ago