Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre....
SAS in the last 10 minutes opened reservation for its planned final Boeing 737-600 service, now scheduled on 30NOV19. The final 737-600 flight is...
- New routes from Poland to Norway
- New freighter route from Avinor Oslo Airport to China
- Marginal decline in air traffic
- Direct flight to Konya from Avinor Oslo Airport
- New airport director at Avinor Oslo airport
- Decline in air traffic
Avinor Oslo Airport:
has updated their profile
25 days 7 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago