Introduction to Avinor Oslo Airport
Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
The new Norwegian airline established by Erik Braathen hopes to be operational by the second quarter of the year.
- The aviation industry’s ambitious goal: Norwegian aviation to be fossil-free by 2050
- Route Analysis: Oslo-Stavanger
- Danish carrier Sun-Air suspends flights until August 2021
- Icelandair outlines summer schedule
- The World’s largest Remote Towers Centre opens in Norway
- Traffic statistics for Avinor airports in September
Latest Updates from Avinor Oslo Airport
21 days 12 hours ago
3 months 5 days ago
3 months 16 days ago
3 months 17 days ago