Introduction to Avinor Oslo Airport
Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Wizz expands from Vilnius, plans Abu Dhabi-Bahrain route
- Testing and restrictions will cause queues at Avinor airports
- Flyr confirms launch network, Wizz exits Norway’s domestic market
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Number of flights increases - Avinor Airport figures for April 2021
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
Latest Updates from Avinor Oslo Airport
Avinor Oslo Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 15 days ago
3 months 8 days ago