Introduction to Avinor Oslo Airport
Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
The route is operated with a 270-seat Boeing 787.
- The main focus of Avinor is to ensure readiness and ongoing operations during the coronavirus pandemic
- Gaute Riise takes over as Vice President of Traffic Development
- A stable 2019 for Avinor
- Ethiopian Airlines commences daily departures from Oslo Airport to Africa
- Traffic numbers for January
- Qatar Airways to expand from Avinor Oslo Airport
Latest Updates from Avinor Oslo Airport
4 days 16 hours ago
1 month 9 days ago