Introduction to Avinor Oslo Airport
Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
After more than a year of record low traffic, Avinor's airports are now gearing up to accommodate more passengers in the time ahead. For those who...
- Flyr confirms launch network, Wizz exits Norway’s domestic market
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- Number of flights increases - Avinor Airport figures for April 2021
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Avinor announces tender competition for parking at Oslo Airport worth 2 billion NOK
- Major investment in Autonomous Runway Sweepers – signs contract worth up to EUR 40 million
Latest Updates from Avinor Oslo Airport
1 month 13 days ago
2 months 12 days ago
3 months 12 days ago