Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
Qatar Airways increases its capacity from Norway. From the end of March, the company will introduce four new weekly departures to Doha from...
- Limited passenger growth and reduced number of flights in 2019
- A safe and good hangar location agreeed at Evenes
- Stable Q3 for Avinor
- The pilot project for a new airport in Bodø has been initiated
- SAS Sep/Oct 2020 US service changes
- Norwegian adds 16 Scandinavian routes and makes further transatlantic changes
13 days 10 hours ago