Introduction to Avinor Oslo Airport
Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 44-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre. Oslo is a fountain of innovation in business, culture, the arts, sustainable living and...
This week, Avinor is announcing a tender competition for operation of the parking areas at Oslo Airport. The contract is estimated to a value of...
- Major investment in Autonomous Runway Sweepers – signs contract worth up to EUR 40 million
- 8663 traveled out of the country during the palm weekend from Avinor airports
- Collaborating to establish an innovation centre for zero- and low-emission aviation
- Kjos returns with new Norwegian long-haul LCC Norse Atlantic Airways
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- Fourth quarter strongly affected by the pandemic
Latest Updates from Avinor Oslo Airport
1 day 12 hours ago
5 days 12 hours ago
14 days 10 hours ago
26 days 11 hours ago