Oslo Airport is the fastest growing international hub in the Nordics and the central hub of Avinor’s 43-airport strong nationwide network.
The fresh pioneer spirit of Oslo is creating an international attraction and aviation hub.
Norway’s fast-growing, governmental, economic and cultural capital. A uniquely compact global city on the rise and one of Europe’s youngest capitals. Here, leading businesses and a fast-growing startup scene thrive in an innovative and inspiring cultural centre....
Today, SunExpress opened a new direct flight from Avinor Oslo Airport to Konya in Turkey.
- New airport director at Avinor Oslo airport
- Decline in air traffic
- Air tourists create enormous values for AS Norway
- airBaltic resumes SAS codeshare partnership from June 2019
- Opening direct route between Avinor Oslo Airport and Kyiv
- Hainan opens non-stop service between Avinor Oslo Airport and Beijing
1 month 9 hours ago