Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European...
TAP Air Portugal in Northern winter 2019/20 season plans to adjust Lisbon – Belem service, where the airline introduces Airbus A321neo LR...
- Estelar schedules Caracas – Lisbon service from August 2019
- Wizz Air UK W19 operation changes as of 04JUL19
- Air Transat W19 A321neo LR Toronto network as of 03JUL19
- Beijing Capital resumes Portugal service from late-Aug 2019
- Qatar Airways Touches Down in Lisbon for the First Time
- LEVEL expands Amsterdam service from late-June 2019
21 days 9 hours ago
1 month 21 days ago
2 months 3 days ago