Welcome to LIS!
In 2017, Lisbon airport handled 26,6 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 18,8% over 2016.
Commercial movements reached 199.262 (+11,5%) and the available seats 32.064.138 (+15%). The average load factor in 2017 was 83,2%.
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 122 destinations, operated by 52 scheduled airlines. It is also Europe's gateway to Brazil, one of the most important hubs to Africa and the biggest European...
Beijing Capital Airlines in the last few days filed International service from Beijing, effective from 27OCT19. Following service will be...
- Asiana Airlines opens reservation for Lisbon scheduled charters in W19
- China's private airline company Capital Airlines on Friday resumed its direct flights between Portugal and China.
- Asiana Airlines adds Seoul – Lisbon scheduled charters in W19
- TAP Air Portugal Europe network changes in 4Q19
- TAP Air Portugal moves last A340 service to late-Oct 2019
- Capital Airlines to resume direct flight between China, Portugal in late August
1 month 30 days ago
2 months 26 days ago