Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
Routes’ latest Europe market round-up, featuring new route launches, capacity changes and news.
- TAP Air Portugal to restart transatlantic flights
- Wizz to grow Ukraine operations
- Wizz Air to restart select London Luton and Vienna routes
- Portuguese Airports receive “Clean & Safe” Certification and welcome Transavia Flights
- TAP Air Portugal W20 Agadir aircraft changes
- TAP Air Portugal W20 Lisbon – New York JFK aircraft changes as of 15JUN20
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal – Lisbon Airport
20 days 16 hours ago
1 month 10 days ago