About The Airport
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related entities (travel magazines, websites, consumer choices) but also by the business industry (International meetings, corporate events, worldwide notorious events) consolidating Lisbon as a renowned destination.
See you in Lisbon!
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TAP Portugal, Ryanair, easyJet, Transavia,Vuelling
- Number of Serving Airlines: 55
- Number of Direct Destinations: 134
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3925
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 31,2
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 141,7
- Operational Opening Hours: 24h
- Total Catchment Population: 5 million
- Urban Population: 2,8 million