Up to 250 aviation professionals
50 airlines expected
70 airports forecasted
Over 800 pre-arranged meetings
2 day Strategy Summit programme
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Silk Road 2015 is the route development forum that connects CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Located at the crossroads between Europe and Asia, Georgia is a bridge connecting several important economic regions including Europe, the Newly Independent States (NIS), Turkey, the Caucasus and Central Asia region. Its geographic location makes the country the transportation hub for commerce and job creation.
Following the success of the inaugural Routes Silk Road in July of last year, the 2015 event, will once again take place in Tbilisi hosted by United Airports of Georgia (UAG) under the auspices of the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development.
Latest Event News
The new air link will be introduced from December 18, 2015 and will be operated on a twice weekly basis using a mix of Boeing 737 and Embraer 190...
- AtlasGlobal Launches Five New International Destinations
- LOT Confirms North American Network Growth
- Taron-Avia Prepares to Take-Off in Armenian Market
- Georgian Officials Demand Stronger National Carrier
- Routes Helps Put Moldova on International Network Map
- Titan Aims to Build Brand Awareness with World’s Airlines
Featured Speakers for Strategy Summit
Chief Executive Officer , United Airports of Georgia (UAG)
Managing Consultant, Lufthansa Consulting
Director, Routes, UBM EMEA