Introduction to Japan Travel
JapanTravel is the number one source of information and insights on Japan, travel, and everything in between. One entrepreneur commented that it was the most exciting concept to come out in 17 years. Together with our commercial partners it provides marketing, consulting, and destination management services to airlines, airports, and local tourism operators. Japan Travel has experience in the identification of and championing new route development business cases together with key business partners to grow traffic.
It also offers services in Marketing, public relations, content...
Reductions in flights in legacy markets like Japan and China have seen a reallocation of flights to new markets like India
- Impact of working from home on airport planning
- The impact of Covid-19 for the future of tourism products and customer segments
- Revenue optimisation
- Creating hope and building for the future
- Last flight from London to Auckland
- Battle for Japan - new Haneda slots for flights to Australia