Interested in hosting a future Routes Asia event? More Information
Over 900 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines
30 tourism authorities
Over 2000 face-to-face meetings
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia forms the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from the whole Asian region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Latest Event News
In this new special white paper, we delve into the key statistics which shed light on how the Japanese market is developing and the major...
- Routes Asia 2017 shortlist announced
- Japanese etiquette for Routes Asia 2017 delegates
- Airline registrations flood in for Okinawa
- Routes Asia Marketing Awards open
- Reach your target audience with Routesonline
- Kansai Airport set for record-breaking year