Interested in hosting a future Routes Asia event? More Information
Over 900 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines
30 tourism authorities
Over 2000 face-to-face meetings
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia forms the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from the whole Asian region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Latest Event News
Routesonline is the digital forum for the route development community. It acts as the virtual equivalent of a Routes event by bringing the...
- Kansai Airport set for record-breaking year
- Guide to hosting a Routes event
- Okinawa more than trebles its international air connectivity over past three years
- Thinking big for 2017 as Routes Asia heads to Japan
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia officially handed over to Okinawa
- Okinawa prepares to debut Routes Asia in Japan in 2017