Interested in hosting a future Routes Asia event? More Information
Over 900 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines
30 tourism authorities
Over 2000 face-to-face meetings
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia is the only route development event serving the region and the most efficient platform to discuss route development opportunities with senior decision makers. Bringing together airlines, airports, tourism authorities and aviation suppliers, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet face-to-face with some of the most influential aviation stakeholders in Asia.
Latest Event News
Singapore's Changi Airport was announced as the overall winner of the Routes Asia 2017 Marketing Awards at a ceremony yesterday...
- Lucky Air reveals plans to operate long-haul from 10 bases
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia officially handed over to Brisbane
- Marketing Awards take centre stage - day two at Routes Asia
- Governments 'must balance protection and development'
- Indian policy changes 'not enough to tackle capacity and fuel problems'
- Japan a “huge opportunity” for LCCs