Routes Europe provides organisations with an efficient platform to discuss new business opportunities with the region's leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities.
With 45 meeting slots and unlimited networking opportunities, the event is your opportunity to engage in business-focused discussions with Europe's key decision makers.
Up to 1200 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines expected
Over 300 airports forecasted
Over 50 tourism authorities
More than 4800 meetings pre-arranged
Over 20 high level speakers
Don't miss your opportunity to connect with this influential audience of air service development professionals. Take advantage of the unique cost and time saving benefits that the event provides and register your place for Europe's most important route development event.
Latest Event News
Mourne Coastal Route and Historic Houses (full-day tour) The beauty of Northern Ireland’s Mourne Coastal Route and its grand stately...
- White Paper: Spotlight on Northern Ireland
- Developing and maintaining a route network - BHD shares the secrets of its success
- New destinations, records and tackling legislation - what's next for BFS?
- Routes Europe 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced
- Routes Europe Marketing Awards - Voting closes today
- Europe’s five biggest airlines registered for Routes Europe