Interested in hosting a future Routes Europe event? More Information
Routes Europe is the largest regional Routes event and an essential forum for all companies with an aviation focus, looking to conduct business to, from and within the European region.
Up to 1200 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines expected
Over 300 airports forecasted
Over 50 tourism authorities
More than 4800 meetings pre-arranged
Over 20 high level speakers
Bringing together a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including low-cost, flag and national carriers from the whole region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Latest Event News
Regional carrier Air Iceland is to expand its international activity with flights to a second UK city during 2017 in partnership with its sister...
- Reach your target audience with Routesonline
- Guide to hosting a Routes event
- Routes Europe bound for ‘outward looking’ Belfast in 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe officially handed over to Belfast
- Routes Europe to head to Belfast in 2017
- United Returns Year-Round Offering on Newark – Belfast Route